Onslaught Vs Asmodel (fallen Angel)

Started by the Darkone1 pages

Onslaught Vs Asmodel (fallen Angel)

ONSLAUGHT
VS
ASMODEL (FALLEN ANGEL)

Depends. Asmodel is extremely powerful. Powers of Heaven backing him. But I think Onslaught is more powerful so I'll give it to him.

I though fallen angels were weak?

Asmodel isn't fallen angel though. Zauriel was because he asked to be. Asmodel was the leader of the Bull-Host. He's not fallen.

King of Bull-Host? Didn't he go to hell?

Doesn't have some kind of energy blast that destroys anyone who doesn't have a pure heart? Asmodel fought the JLA to a standstill, I think he has a good chance against Onslaught.

Not really. Onslaught defeated every superhero on Marvel Earth. He was finally taken down when a super-duper pissed Mindless Hulk broke his armor, and eveyone rushed into his energy form destroying him. If Zauriel couldn't take the JLA, he's in for big problems.

Zauriel was massively depowered though. When you become a "fallen angel" you REALLY fall in terms of power. Asmodel isn't a fallen angel. He just decided to switch sides with Neron.

Isn't he in... Hell?

He's in Hell with Neron. But in the DC Universe "fallen angel" means "mortal". Asmodel isn't mortal. He still retains all his powers. In our world "fallen angels" obviously end up in Hell.

ok.

Still, being in Hell means you no longer have the powers of Heaven.

Let's face it: Onslaught is an energy being, a combination of pure scientific energy (i.e. EM) and paranormal (i.e. psychic). He's pure unstoppable hate. He humiliated the Marvel universe which has its fair share of incredible magicians and supernatural foes. Onslaught takes this one, no question.

No question? The angels in DC arent push overs especially the still immortal ones Asmodel has a good chance of winning.

I dont know if "fallen angel" means "mortal". But it definitely does not mean that your depowered. Lucifer, anyone?

Originally posted by Draco69
He's in Hell with Neron.

Hmm.... I thought Asmodel-san is currently imprisoned in Heaven? Or did I miss something?

Anyway some things to consider about Asmodel:
1. The King-Angel of the Cherubim Alpha Battalion(Bull Host)
2. Suceeded in taking The Spectre Force
3. With the SP, he conquered Hell.
4. It took The JLA(or is it all of Earth's Superheroes?) PLUS The Spectre himself to beat him.
5. Is/Was imprisoned in Heaven because Hell couldn't control him.

Someone tell me, where was Strange when all this Onslaught bullshit went down? Did he take a break? Did he go into ...er..OS' body too?
I stopped reading comics because of that stupid shit....

Asmodel takes this...

What could Onslaught do to hurt him?
Onslaught definitely can't kill him either.

At the end of a brief battle, Onslaught is erased from the pages of the "book"

Asmodel stalemated Superman in streangth if it wasnt for Zurrial helping the JLA Asmodel would have won so ive heard and Dr Strange did make an apperance in Onslaught Saga He said that not even He would have been able to tear the Ruby Of Cyttorak out of Juggernaut. Asmodel would just use His scream and wipe Onslought out of existance.

Which Onslaught are we talking? The Magneto/Xavier composite, or the Magneto/Xavier/Nate Grey/Franklin Richards composite. If it's the latter it may be Onslaught; former, Asmodel.

The Richards composite may have a better chance. I still don't see him winning. As powerful as he is, The traitorous angel is just out of his league. When Franklin Richards can distract God(the presence) then this matchup will be more even.