Onslaught(full powered) vs. Superman Prime

Started by the Darkone2 pages

Onslaught(full powered) vs. Superman Prime

Onslaught ( w/powers of xavier,magneto,nate grey,frakelin richards) 馃槇

vs.

Superman Prime 馃槙

discuss please!!!

Still with Onslaught (over from the other thread where I took him against pre-crisis Supes). I can count on one hand the people from Marvel I'd take over Onslaught (Living Tribunal, Pheonix, Galactus, Sentry, Tyrant...then a few maybes including Beyonder, Celestials, etc.) and they would all whup Prime. Prime is still susceptible to some of the same stuff as regular Supes, he's just more powerful and a bit more invulnerable...Onslaught has too many weapons at his disposal.

-DM

onslaught would think there is no superman and it would be done

Draw

okay...a draw...or Onslaught takes it..which ever you perfer. sport-smiley-002

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Still with Onslaught (over from the other thread where I took him against pre-crisis Supes). I can count on one hand the people from Marvel I'd take over Onslaught (Living Tribunal, Pheonix, Galactus, Sentry, Tyrant...then a few maybes including Beyonder, Celestials, etc.) and they would all whup Prime. Prime is still susceptible to some of the same stuff as regular Supes, he's just more powerful and a bit more invulnerable...Onslaught has too many weapons at his disposal.

-DM


馃槓

One of the scans showed Superman getting owned by Polaris. Aparently Polaris could just redirect light waves (sun light) as part of her electromagnetic powers. This basically starved superman of his power. Onslaught has far better control over the electromagnetic field.

Another way Onslaught could easily defeat superman is by creating a red sun which is pretty much a weakness of all superman's types.

Originally posted by Takion
馃槓

Lulz. It was 2005. I had only been a member for a few months, and had read about 20 comic books in my lifetime, all either X-Men or Spider-Man.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Lulz. It was 2005. I had only been a member for a few months, and had read about 20 comic books in my lifetime, all either X-Men or Spider-Man.
Sounds like current Quanchi i smell foul playuhuh

What bothered me is that you said Sentry could do it, then you said MAYBE Beyonder could. 馃槓

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
What bothered me is that you said Sentry could do it, then you said MAYBE Beyonder could. 馃槓

馃槀

It's true though ( haermm ).

....all of my knowledge was from cartoons. Though yes, that particular post was me talking out of my ass about things I had no business speaking about. 04/05 Digi was an ill-informed newb. I learned through trial and error, and getting my butt handed to me in threads like these when I said ridiculous sh*t.

So you had Sentry > Beyonder and Celestials when Sentry first come out thou there was so much Hype so it's not really you fault

Yeah, I bought the hype completely.

Lol Sentry could do it and Maybe Beyonder. Thats funny.

As for the battle, are you talking about classic Superman prime who had been golden and stayed in the sun for thousands of years, and had the last GL ring. Klye stated him to be the most powerful user or something? I think He could take it if he just goes straight through him.

If your talking about newer Superman prime black suit emo and overrated he loses very sadly. I know he is compared to Superman of Silver ages in strength, however he lacks the int and fights like a wild beast..... Well he really just tries to over power people. He gets some lucky moves in some times but against Onslaught it isn't happening especially when you are susceptible to telepathy.

SMP has never been taken down by telepathy.

Prove he can be. 131

Well since he is a Kryptonian I guess he would be weak to it. I don't remember if it had been all or just superman that had been weak to it. However Onslaught can probe just about anybodies mind really weak or not. I doubt however that he would be invulnerable unless he's like deadpool constantly healing or Klaw who's made of sound so has no true mind.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Still with Onslaught (over from the other thread where I took him against pre-crisis Supes). I can count on one hand the people from Marvel I'd take over Onslaught (Living Tribunal, Pheonix, Galactus, Sentry, Tyrant...then a few maybes including Beyonder, Celestials, etc.) and they would all whup Prime. Prime is still susceptible to some of the same stuff as regular Supes, he's just more powerful and a bit more invulnerable...Onslaught has too many weapons at his disposal.

-DM

Sentry > onslaught???? no offence to sentry.

He should not be mentioned in the same sentance with..

Galactus,tyrant,LT the celestials and beyonder. Even as powerful as he is.

OS wins, once he is in his energy form than theres nothing Supes can do to hurt him.

onslaught has too much going for him

Originally posted by DigiMark007
me talking out of my ass
It's 2008 and some things don't change.

馃槈