Avenger vs. X-men

Started by Tormentor_20041 pagesPoll

Avenger vs. X-men

Avenger vs. X-men

Avengers:

Black Panther
Hercules
Warbird
Starfox

vs.

X-men:

Colossus
Nightcrawler
Archangel
Quicksilver

Avengers

Archangel returns

Eros makes Nightcrawler friendly. Hercules kills the rest.

It seems like the Avengers team would overwhelm the X-Men in sheer power and durability.

Avengers by a mile.

avengers

Originally posted by guy222
Archangel returns

finally, though i do rather the 90's look:

Re: Avenger vs. X-men

Originally posted by Tormentor_2004
Avengers:

Black Panther
Hercules
Warbird
Starfox

vs.

X-men:

Colossus
Nightcrawler
Archangel
Quicksilver

Interesting match-up, though Archangel is clearly the weak link here. I haven't kept up with him lately, does his blood still heal himself and others?

Also, Nightcrawler could prove to be the wildcard here for the X-Men.

And is this Pre-HOM Quicksilver?

Re: Re: Avenger vs. X-men

Originally posted by Metalmanx
And is this Pre-HOM Quicksilver?

Doesn't matter, Quicksilver is back to speed powers instead of time travel powers:

1. http://img103.imageshack.us/my.php?image=q1op3.jpg
2. http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=q2by3.jpg
3. http://img47.imageshack.us/my.php?image=q3up2.jpg
4. http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=q4xw7.jpg
5. http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=q5bt4.jpg
6. http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=q6cy0.jpg
7. http://img103.imageshack.us/my.php?image=q7tf0.jpg

Avengers

Re: Re: Re: Avenger vs. X-men

Originally posted by Scoobless
Doesn't matter, Quicksilver is back to speed powers instead of time travel powers:

1. http://img103.imageshack.us/my.php?image=q1op3.jpg
2. http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=q2by3.jpg
3. http://img47.imageshack.us/my.php?image=q3up2.jpg
4. http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=q4xw7.jpg
5. http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=q5bt4.jpg
6. http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=q6cy0.jpg
7. http://img103.imageshack.us/my.php?image=q7tf0.jpg

...SWEET. 😱

He's back to being ridiculously fast! Ooo, I can't wait!

Sorry I'm acting like a little schoolgirl, but Pietro's always been one of my very favorites, so I'm glad that he's back! 😄

Re: Re: Re: Re: Avenger vs. X-men

Originally posted by Metalmanx
...SWEET. 😱

He's back to being ridiculously fast! Ooo, I can't wait!

Sorry I'm acting like a little schoolgirl, but Pietro's always been one of my very favorites, so I'm glad that he's back! 😄

That's awesome! Go Quicksilver!

My god that was one of the worst peices of character writing i've ever seen. What happened to moody badass Peitro that every loves not some slow witted retard clapping because he's a mutant. shock

He's been through a lot of emotional changes since he lost his powers, now that he has them back he's happy and grateful.

Archangel

HOLY BALLS.

X-Men win.


Originally posted by Metalmanx
HOLY BALLS.

X-Men win.

🤘