Juggernaut vs. The Fantastic Four

Started by Betageuze2 pages

Juggernaut vs. The Fantastic Four

what do you think ......

ok..... thing is .. under normal circumstances.. no match for Juggernaut

can Juggernaut can take a full heat shot by the Human Torch

what can Juggernaut do against der power force field of the invisible woman

and.. Reed Richards ?? .. can he deal with the unstoppable one ?

FF4 are gonna die.

You name just about any circumstance....Fantastic Four win.

They can't really harm him but given the FF's powers, they could elude Juggernaut forever.

The Fantastic Four have taken on more impossible odds than this and come out victorious.

Regularly owning Galactus and Dr. Doom, for starters.

perhaps .. it would go like this ...

from a safe distance..... Human Torch can throw Supernova blasts to the Juggernaut..... i am sure ... he will feel it

perhaps .. Mr. Fantastic can held him .. as long Human torch throw hot fire shots to him... an Thing pound on him .. with his best sundaypunches

an Mrs. Invisible ..... can put a force field arround them.... to save them against the running train Juggernaut....

Perhaps it would just go like:

Juggernaut: RAAR! I'm gonna destroy you!
Sue: Whadda we do Reed?!
Reed: Don't worry. I devised a plan to.....
Torch: Hey wait a minute....aren't you that guy who got beat by that other group? What are they called......
Thing: Uhhhhh da X-Men?
Torch: YES! Yes, the X-Men. Aren't you that guy who got beat by the X-Men?
Juggernaut: Yes bu.....
All the F4: Bahahahahahahaha!
Reed: Come on guys. Lets go and fight Annihilus or something.
Juggernaut: NO...w..WAIT! COME BACK! I can throw stuff? I CAN THROOOW STUUUUF!

-AC

😉

Given that the X-men are littered with telepaths and the FF have none, it's quite different.

Reed Richards > X-men

Hahaha.

Exactly. Which is exactly why Combined F4 > Galactus.

-AC

juggernaut wins this easily.he is stronger then the thing so he'll crush him.also he is the 'unstoppable' juggernaut so i doubt fire bombs will hurt him.i dont know what mr F can do cept stretch arround the place but juggernaut would crush him,then he'll just flick Invisible woman to outa space🤘

Yeah....yeahhhh.

-AC

well the ff cant hurt juggernaut, they do have countless battles won over pretty much everyone, if Mr.fantastic can come up with a mind device then juggernaut would be knocked out. if not, then it will be a pretty hard fight for the ff

I don't care how strong and impressive the FF are, until now nobody gave a plausible scenario how the FF would beat Juggernaut.

Thing can't handle him, Reed can't handle him, I doubt Torch would give him trouble, and even Invisible Woman can not suffocate him or so.

it wouldn't surprise me if mr Fantastic took a page out of Nimrod's book and, realising he can't hurt him, resort to using sonic attacks to dissable him untill he can come up with a way to contain him

Yeah. Reed is The Man.

He'd come up with A Way. Oh yes - he'd come up with A Way....

Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Yeah. Reed is The Man.

He'd come up with A Way. Oh yes - he'd come up with A Way....


Like.. ? Example please. And two years preptime doesn't count.

I'm not voting for Juggernaut, but the FF will have it difficult, that's all.

I have no doubts that in a comic they could easily spring a device to knock Juggernaut out but mano a mano they don't have anything to beat Juggernaut. Evade him? Yes. Remove him from the battlefield? I guess so but nobody likes that.

Swankmeister - you be da man.

I concur entirely - I don't think there's anyway that the F4 can physically hurt Jugs...

But they've defeated people using only tech in the past.

They would be able to send him through time, or to another dimension or somesuch.

And Reed wouldn't need prep - he's probably got a time-refracting-nebulizar on the bottom of his shoe, or something.