Poll
62%
38%
ICEMAN!!! sory i just think Iceman's powers are cool even if nobody actually likes him...isnt his real power to slow molecules??? and most people think that is only applied to water but that could be other things.....he freezes the motion of the molecule...which would freeze anything....even if it doesnt have moisture....which is awsome...but the thing is that his control is greater with water since thats basically the element he is....and since he can become water, hence why he can travel so fast through water, he could just splash Sandman....and thats that....mudman.....
And who was the winner eventually? To be honest, i participate only in sports betting. My profession was closed connected to sports in the past. So I know how everything works from inside there. And that’s why I can easily predict the outcome of many sports events. Of course, I am not always 100% correct, but the percentage of the right assumptions is really high.