Magneto(new Powers) vs SilverSurfer

Started by kgkg1 pages

Magneto(new Powers) vs SilverSurfer

Magneto(new Powers) vs SilverSurfer

lets see what demi says

I think that Silver Surfer can take this...

Silver Surfer takes him down.

I have to say silver surfer, he is just too versatille and powerful. He can amp up his power just like magneto. magneto is limited to whatever planet he is own--for now.

...and what pray tell, is the mutant Magneto's new powers???
Can he turn to diamond now?
Does he have a healing factor?
Are there adamantium bones and claws in there?
Does he look more cat-like now?
Can he juggle planets?
Is there a cosmic cube lodged up his rectum?
God I hate these f*cking X-Men writers.
I hope Silver Surfer abducts them and sticks
Galactus' probes up their goddamn asses.

yes please, what are mags's new powers?

His new powers include:

mind control
the ability to create wormholes (blackholes + whiteholes)
reality control
matter manipulation

It's also been suggested that he's immortal and doesn't need his body.

That said, he still loses to Surfer. Whatever Mags does, Surfer does better.

For now.

mind control is old

Originally posted by demigawd
His new powers include:

mind control
the ability to create wormholes (blackholes + whiteholes)
reality control
matter manipulation

It's also been suggested that he's immortal and doesn't need his body.

That said, he still loses to Surfer. Whatever Mags does, Surfer does better.

For now.


happy to hear.

When did these new powers come about, because he's been a pussy ***** lately.

don't forget control over quantum matter

Originally posted by ScarletSpider
When did these new powers come about, because he's been a pussy ***** lately.

It's developing in Excalibur.

Originally posted by ScarletSpider
When did these new powers come about, because he's been a pussy ***** lately.

Claremont.

-AC

I told you to stop blaming Claremont....it wasn't his idea!!!

Originally posted by demigawd
His new powers include:

mind control
the ability to create wormholes (blackholes + whiteholes)
reality control
matter manipulation

It's also been suggested that he's immortal and doesn't need his body.

That said, he still loses to Surfer. Whatever Mags does, Surfer does better.

For now.

And I am disgusted by Marvel Universe, always making up new thigns, they haven't had ever in mind to make Magneto even immortal (which I doubt they will) or new powers till now, it is just disgusting.

yep...I guessed it......sounds like a cosmic cube got lodged up his rectum.....
or was that an Infinity Plug.....

I swear...these writers need to be dragged out into the street and bludgeoned...
And of course, the X-Fanboys are just lapping the shit up.

Hey, Zahit made a post without trashing the Living Tribunal! Paaaarrrtay!

what the **** is quantum matter? it looks like writers these days will use anyname that sounds fancy.

Originally posted by demigawd
Hey, Zahit made a post without trashing the Living Tribunal! Paaaarrrtay!

when did i trash living tribunal????
i like living tribunal.
he's my friend.

💃

Wait...maybe I got you confused with that dude who always makes those Mask vs. Living Tribunal threads, then uses every post to bash LT.

what the **** is quantum matter? it looks like writers these days will use anyname that sounds fancy.

Makes sense given Magneto's powers, actually:

http://www.phy.cam.ac.uk/research/QM/index.php