My bets are on Sabretooth because of the night vision.
DEM
demigawdBoard Scientist
Agreed.
ZAH
ZahitON A MISSION FROM GOD
C'mon now. Scott should at least be able to hear himself tripping over his intestines.
DEM
demigawdBoard Scientist
lol
SBO
sboSenior Member
Actually in total darkness enhanced vision wouldn't help. But I still think sabretooth would win because of his enhanced hearing and smell.
DAR
DarkCrawlerKABOOOOM!!
Cyclops can just blast everything with the big sentinel destroying blast.
SWA
Swanky-TunaPost-Crisis Balki
Originally posted by sbo Actually in total darkness enhanced vision wouldn't help. But I still think sabretooth would win because of his enhanced hearing and smell.
What about the glow from the visor?
ZAH
ZahitON A MISSION FROM GOD
that glow should help him see all that blood he's losing....
SWA
Swanky-TunaPost-Crisis Balki
No, I mean for Sabretooth. I know cat's nightvision works by gathering more light and in total darkness that wouldn't help but he'd have Cyclops' visor giving off light.
SBO
sboSenior Member
Does it glow all the time? I thought it only lit up while he's firing his blasts.
ZAH
ZahitON A MISSION FROM GOD
it only glows when the colorist adds a 10% shade of red around it.
TAL
talon00xSenior Member
It doesnt matter anyway scott cant beat him in daytime. How is he going to beat him in the dark, when sabretooth can see just fine hear him just fine.
Sabretooth wins hands down 10 out of 10
KVD
K Von DoomSecond fiddle
Fight starts, Cyclops removes his visor and opens his eyes. No aiming necessary.
PAE
paengSenior Member
Yeah, If Cyclops opens his visor he can just litteraly dissolve Sabretooth. And Sabretooth will be just a pile of memories.
PR1
pr1983Hey Yo!
Dumb thread... sorry, but it is... its completely biased against cyclops...
he wont take off his visor unless he knows sabertooth is in front of him...
PAE
paengSenior Member
I agree with you
STO
stormfront13Senior Member
yeah sabe has so much more advantage in this
PAE
paengSenior Member
Maybe the one who did this thread is Sabretooth's girlfriend.
STO
stormfront13Senior Member
ha ha ha ha h a
KON
KontrazSoundwave: Superior
umm... for some reason i thought cyke could see in the dark... i mean, isnt that kind of a given when as long as his eyes are open (a prerequisit for seeing) he gives off tons of light?