War of the Gods

Started by armandovalles2 pages

War of the Gods

Cyttorak

VS

Onslaught

VS

Galactus

VS

Thanos

VS

Odin

VS

Hercules (Full-God)

Who Wins?

Galactus at full power owns them all. People don't understand how powerful he is. If Galactus wasn't there, I'd probably go with Cyttorak himself.

Galactus can take all of them on and win

Originally posted by kgkg
Galactus can take all of them on and win

Nope. Cyttorak can give him enough trouble - probably stalemating him. Odin, Cyttorak, Thanos, & Onslaught take him out.

Originally posted by Beyonder
Nope. Cyttorak can give him enough trouble - probably stalemating him. Odin, Cyttorak, Thanos, & Onslaught take him out.

a full powered galactus i don't think so.

Originally posted by kgkg
a full powered galactus i don't think so.

A full powered Galactus? Where in the first thread does it specified that? By full powered you mean on or near the level of Death and Eternity? That's not his usual portrayals - not even sure if there he was ever "fully powered."

On his good day (when he's not starving), Galactus stalemated Aggamotto in it's realm.

Cyttorak has a good chance of stalemating Galactus as well.

And disregard the second line in my earlier post. I was assuming it was Galactus Vs. everyone else.

Galactus can probably destroy a whole solar system
with ease, while none of the others can even destroy
a single planet (though Odin may come close).

Galactus can beat them all at once.

Unless he's badly written, which is sadly usually the
case with him, then he get's beat.

Originally posted by King Burger
Galactus can probably destroy a whole solar system
with ease, while none of the others can even destroy
a single planet (though Odin may come close).

Galactus can beat them all at once.

Unless he's badly written, which is sadly usually the
case with him, then he get's beat.

? Drax and Gladiator have each destroyed a planet. Bill and Star have destroyed on in their battle. Odin can wipe out a solar system. Destroying a planet is something he can easily do. Cyttorak is pretty powerful as well, unlike Odin Cyttorak has an entire cosmos that he rules.

If you are right, then I stand corrected.

But then, if you're right, then Galactus can
destroy a dozen solar systems.

I've only seen Phoenix destroy a solar system,
and Galactus should be around her power level
atleast.

Besides, I don't remember Odin being in the fight
against Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet, unless I
missed him somewhere.

I may have forgotten, but I really can't remember
him there fighting along-sdie Galactus and the other
Cosmic Beings.

He's not on that level.

Originally posted by King Burger
Besides, I don't remember Odin being in the fight
against Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet, unless I
missed him somewhere.

I may have forgotten, but I really can't remember
him there fighting along-sdie Galactus and the other
Cosmic Beings.

He's not on that level.

Odin should give Galactus some trouble, but even Odin can't win. Cyttorak might, however, stalemate Galactus. Destroying a galaxy would be where I'd rank Galactus on his best days (I don't mean fully powered).

Originally posted by Beyonder
Odin should give Galactus some trouble, but even Odin can't win. Cyttorak might, however, stalemate Galactus. Destroying a galaxy would be where I'd rank Galactus on his best days (I don't mean fully powered).

it was once said that galactus in his fight with tyrant(at birth)
destroyed countless galaxies.

now in FF4 it was mention that doing such thing is not his role , if he wants he can easily destroy the universe.

Galactus can destroy a galaxy from what is said in the comics.

and Odin , cyt might me big cookie i don't think they whould win agaisn't full powered galactus

by that i mean well written , full fed.

like spidy kicking firelord thats bad writting.

Originally posted by kgkg
it was once said that galactus in his fight with tyrant(at birth)
destroyed countless galaxies.

now in FF4 it was mention that doing such thing is not his role , if he wants he can easily destroy the universe.

Galactus can destroy a galaxy from what is said in the comics.

and Odin , cyt might me big cookie i don't think they whould win agaisn't full powered galactus

by that i mean well written , full fed.

like spidy kicking firelord thats bad writting.

Well, he's never AT full power is he? This thread never specified him as being at full power, only Herc.

So for this thread, he isn't at full power. His fight with Tyrant destroyed galaxies, Cyttork owns an entire cosmos. It's his as Agamotto's has it's own realm. Galactus stalemated Agamotto.

Originally posted by King Burger
Besides, I don't remember Odin being in the fight
against Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet, unless I
missed him somewhere.

The Rainbow Bridge was destroyed and he couldn't fix it. Hell, all the Skyfathers were useless once that bridge was out! Hehe. 😱

Surtur destroyed a galaxy to forge the Twilight Sword.

Originally posted by K Von Doom
The Rainbow Bridge was destroyed and he couldn't fix it. Hell, all the Skyfathers were useless once that bridge was out! Hehe. 😱

they whouldn't have made any difference in the outcome.

Originally posted by Beyonder
Surtur destroyed a galaxy to forge the Twilight Sword.

it's funny how people that can destroy galaxy get beaten by FF4 , doom and other low class dawgs

like how can someone beat eternity == does he know and see all outcome?

sometimes marvel gets stupid

Finally! Someone put it accurately and succinctly!!

Good one kgkg.

This is why Marvel ruined Galactus. By over-exposing
him, and having him defeated one too many times,
they made it harder and harder to believe that this guy
really is a "universal force"!

Bless the celestials. Atleast they still kept their dignity,
as well as their cosmic grandeur.

Maybe because Galactus is infinitely more interesting than the Celestials so he gets more coverage

Galactus beats them all