Without the pheromones I think Rogue kicks his butt.
With the pheromones, she might be fast enough to take him down before the pheromones knock her out.
It depends on how far his pheromones reach and if he can hold her with his tentacles long enough for them to take effect.
Most likely she'd lose this one if she tried to take him head on, but could beat him with a few well aimed cars or other heavy objects thrown his way.
The time he knocked her out she had just been clotheslined off the back of a speeding motorcycle and then he took her by surprise. So it wasn't a fair fight.
She also took him by surprise and slammed him into a wall. She was about to pound him, but I think someone blasted her in the back and she didn't get to finish him off.
This can get quite confusing. Theres not doubt that the phermones can take her out.
Without the phermones, shed have to touch him and drain his life energy.
Heres where it gets tricky. If she touches him, his still able to drain her life force even without him touching her. Question is, whos life tap works faster and stronger.
If Red grabs her with the tentacles, i dont think Rouge is able to drain from them, yet Red is able to drain from her.
With phermones Red 10/10.
Without phermones, Red 6/10.
Originally posted by jrodslam
If Red grabs her with the tentacles, i dont think Rouge is able to drain from them
I'm not sure about that. They're somehow connected to his nervous system aren't they? I mean, logically speaking they should be, or else he couldn't control them. I think she can drain from the tentacles. Omega red gets woozy, she's immune to his pheromones and life drain, and is much stronger, faster, etc. etc.
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
I'm not sure about that. They're somehow connected to his nervous system aren't they? I mean, logically speaking they should be, or else he couldn't control them. I think she can drain from the tentacles. Omega red gets woozy, she's immune to his pheromones and life drain, and is much stronger, faster, etc. etc.
But even if thats the case, if she grabs them, and tries to drain, Red will be draining as well.
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
I'm not sure about that. They're somehow connected to his nervous system aren't they? I mean, logically speaking they should be, or else he couldn't control them. I think she can drain from the tentacles. Omega red gets woozy, she's immune to his pheromones and life drain, and is much stronger, faster, etc. etc.
I disagree with the tentacle thing. She shouldn't be able to since it's made of carbonadium and not flesh. He can drain her, but she isn't draining him through those tentacles.