Who is a bigger drunk?

Started by jplatinum1 pages

Who is a bigger drunk?

Here are the chooses:

Logan.

Tony Stark

Lobo

Marv

Deadpool

Probably the one that loses his company over it.

By the way, jplatinum, don't you have a wife to beat?

Bahahahahahahahaha poor Tony.

Well, Logan drinks more than any of them. He has to, because his healing factor makes it really hard for him to get a buzz. I dunno if that qualifies him as the biggest drunk though.

Tony Stark by far.

lmao definitely Tony. I wonder if he has ever been drunk while fighting as Iron Man?

Yes, that reminds me.
Where's my sammich?

Where' my sammich?
allright, d#mn, I'll make it myself.

lobo...hes drinks like a mofo

It doesn't hurt lobo or logan to drink. They're gonna recover just as soon as they guzzle it. so they are never technically drunk.

Tony Stark don't have no wussy healing factor.
He drinks old-school style.
He a drunk, bitches.

you should have bender on the list

this is what he's like sober

hence the name........bender!

no contest, thor and hercules wil out drink them fo weeks.

on this list tony, cuz when he was testing his new suit he was all drunk and shit and hulk had smack some some sense in his drunk ass. lobo, DP and wolvie does have that healing factor thing, so they drink out of formality.

dont you have a wie to beat...thats the funniest stark line ever 😆

actually....with all the pitchers of sangria i polished off last night.....i'd give em a run for their money....

How bout Hercules. In some comics he gets plastered.

Never seen it.
You might be right.
I have seen the new thor with the human alter ego.
They try to make him more human/weaker.
I guess to make people relate to him more.
Anyway, I'm out, man.

peace, be cool.

Lobo drinks stuff that would kill the other's straight out, and is drunk all the time so long as the money's good. He's even drunk in his first fight with Superman (which he totallly dominated by the way.)

good old iron man.

Paulie would drink them under the table, but in reality, Logan, because he's a Canadian.