Maybe I misinterpreted what you said, but we can fight other people!? Ok, cool.
Gravitron makes a shield for us and the Doctor levitates everyone and we start floating around looking for heads to smash. I find Khellendros' team and decide to take him out first since this forum only has room for one Authority/Tolkien fanboy.
We have three members in common (Engineer, Manhunter, and Doctor) so they all start fighting their counterparts. Then Cpt. Marvel engages Majestic, The Tick goes for Midnighter, Spider-Man fights Taskmaster, and Gravitron fights...the Drummer?
Majestic is giving Marvel a handful, but Marvel has magic on his side too...they're fighting to a draw essentially. Midnighter tells the Tick that he knows exactly how their fight will go....except that no one can ever know what the Tick will do, not even himself. So Midnighter's calculating powers are worhtless against him. Tick harmlessly flings a spoon at MNer, a move he did not predict, then proceeds to pound his face in.
I don't know who the drummer is...looks like Gravitron would destroy him then go help Marvel with Majestic.
Taskmaster is fighting well, and has copied SM's technique, but he doesn't have the raw physical talent to back it up. Some spider-sense enhanced reflexes, and 10-ton strength punches, and TMer is down.
But then I realize that I really don't mind Khellendros, and that our teams are too similar to make an interesting fight, and everyone sits down for tea (Earl Grey for me)
-DM
P.S. Honestly, these teams aren't the best for brawling...they're designed to handle various kinds of threats, thus Spider-Man wouldn't be my first choice if I knew I'd be fighting 7-Man powerhouse teams on a regular basis...but maybe I just misinterpreted what Blair Wind said.