Herculine vs. Saberthing

Started by DigiMark0072 pages

Herculine vs. Saberthing

Amalgam threads are cool (nod to Quick Freeze).

K, so Hercules and Wolverine mystically combine bodies. Strength of Herc with the claws and healing of Wolvie.

Then Sabertooth and the Thing also combine. Strength and rock skin of Thing with the healing of Sabertooth.

Who wins??

-DM

Herculine.

ok...not many responses, so I'll disagree (partly because I actually disagree, partly because I want to provoke discussion)

Thing is stronger than Herc, also more durable. Herculine has claws, which would penetrate Thing's skin, but A. Saberthing would be able to heal and B. Thing is a darn good fighter. Enough blows from Saberthing and think even a healing Herculine would fall.

-DM

since when is thing stronger than hercules?

Isn't he? I thought Herc was around 50 ton...

Damn...must have gotten confused. Just checked at Marvel, and yes Herc is at 100+

...and I thought I had such a balanced fight too...

🙁

-DM

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Isn't he? I thought Herc was around 50 ton...
vin

lol digi did you really think hercules the prince of power was a 50 tonner lol

Quick, Everybody!!!

It's international Laugh-At-Digi-Day!

nutsbluenutsrednutsgreennutsnuts180nuts3nuts4whitenutshairynuts

evilbang

Look what I've started.... 😈 😂 😈

Hey, this one's sweet! Lopsided, perhaps, but original.

Herculine! I mean hell, that's justification right there.

😎

I just noticed. You used to sign your posts!

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I just noticed. You used to sign your posts!

I did. Holdover from a former message board I used to frequent.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
ok...not many responses, so I'll disagree (partly because I actually disagree, partly because I want to provoke discussion)

Thing is stronger than Herc, also more durable. Herculine has claws, which would penetrate Thing's skin, but A. Saberthing would be able to heal and B. Thing is a darn good fighter. Enough blows from Saberthing and think even a healing Herculine would fall.

-DM

Have you been drinking again with xmeat? 😱

hercules is not just 100+ he is one of the strongest character in marvel universe 616 and other realities. Only savage hulk seem stronger than hercules in marvel.

Originally posted by hunbu04
hercules is not just 100+ he is one of the strongest character in marvel universe 616 and other realities. Only savage hulk seem stronger than hercules in marvel.

Guys, check the post dates....this is from forever ago. There's no debate left to be had.

😂

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Guys, check the post dates....this is from forever ago. There's no debate left to be had.

😂

I disagree I see a great deal of potential debating left for instance

Herculine wins 10/10 even without Wolverine as part of him.
😐

Re: Herculine vs. Saberthing

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Amalgam threads are cool (nod to Quick Freeze).

K, so Hercules and Wolverine mystically combine bodies. Strength of Herc with the claws and healing of Wolvie.

Then Sabertooth and the Thing also combine. Strength and rock skin of Thing with the healing of Sabertooth.

Who wins??

-DM

Herculine ftw

wait there are a handful of guys that can give Herc a run for his money but he is among the strongest earth based characters in MU