Poll
67%
33%
Looooooved the Asterix comics. Read almost all of them (the
swiss one is the best).
But Asterix and even his perpetually super-strong friend Obelix
have rarely shown any really amazing feats of strength with
their powers (certainly not on the level of the Thing). Usually it's
just beating up a Roman Legion or some such thing.
Ofcourse, I may be wrong, as it has been over a decade since I
last read one.
Excellent comics though!
Asterix would kick his ass lol.
And I think the potion pretty much gives you as much strength as you need to do something. I've read about twenty Asterix books and Obelix never once struggled to do something physical.
If he needed to move or break something - be it a ship, door, wall, tree, boulder... whatever, he did it. If he needed to run from one village to another in mere minutes he could - he even paddled a roman galley singlehandedly at breakneck speed to give evryone else rest.
Seems reasonable that Asterix would have these abilities having drank Getafix's homebrew.
I rekcon Things toast...