Teen Titans are - in my opinion - the second best team at working together, after the FF.
Titans would take the day, I think...
KON
KontrazSoundwave: Superior
refresh my memory... who alls on the teen titans now?
ZEP
ZephroCarnelianSenior Member
I was assuming we're just sticking to the original four:
Robin, Starfire, Beastboy and Raven.
Though I'm not sure if Aquaman(boy?) should be included... Dunno what powers he has in TT anyway...
DRA
Draco69Snarky Slytherin
No. We're going for the current one.
Robin Cyborg Superboy Wonder-Girl Starfire Raven Beast Boy Speedy
KON
KontrazSoundwave: Superior
oh F*ck spidey's goin down! Especially if they are all the same ages they are now!
ZEP
ZephroCarnelianSenior Member
Superboy? Crap - he'd cane the poo out of Spidey on his own.
Spidey would stick to the side of a skyscraper - SB would pick up the skyscraper and chuck it somewhere lol!!
I'm right in thinking that Superboy still has his tactile-telekinesis right, that let's him lift anything he touches?
DRA
Draco69Snarky Slytherin
Actually he possesses super-strength now. He's a mix of Jean Grey (in telekinetic terms) and Superman.
ZEP
ZephroCarnelianSenior Member
He'd absolutely destroy Spidey.
SCA
ScarletSpiderBen Reilly
Zephro: The original Teen Titans are considered, by and large, as: Robin (Dick Grayson), Speedy (Roy Harper), Wonder Girl (Troia), Aqualad, and Kid Flash. The ones you listed were mostly from the New Teen Titans by Marv Wolfman and George Perez.
DRA
Draco69Snarky Slytherin
Well that's enough of this. Bye y'all. See ya in two weeks or so.
GOD IT'S HOT. Global warming, people. It's finally happening. 85 degrees in April. That just ain't right.
KON
KontrazSoundwave: Superior
man, not down here! Normally it would be around that temp, but for some reason everytime it nears the upper 70s it decides to jump back down to the low 60s.
NIG
nigel45The Amazing
Originally posted by Draco69 No. We're going for the current one.
Robin Cyborg Superboy Wonder-Girl Starfire Raven Beast Boy Speedy
Where's Impulse?
MET
MetalmanxIlluminati Founder
As much as I love Spiderman, he will go down quite quickly in this fight.
BW
black wolverineRestricted
edit
spiderman beat up superboy befor in the past and superboy is to dumb for spider spider is to good 4 him suiperboy charged at him and spidey dodged him and he hit a eletric box and died teen titans win but spidey can beat all of them individualy
BR
black robbThe Leading Man
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian I was assuming we're just sticking to the original four:
Robin, Starfire, Beastboy and Raven.
Though I'm not sure if Aquaman(boy?) should be included... Dunno what powers he has in TT anyway...
The original four are Robin,Aqualad,Wonder Girl,and Kid Flash
BR
black robbThe Leading Man
Why the hell would you put one moderately powerful character against a team of superheroes?
STO
stormfront13Senior Member
he did it to see if the spideyfanboyism would end here
BR
black robbThe Leading Man
Originally posted by stormfront13 he did it to see if the spideyfanboyism would end here
I'm a fan of Spidey and even I think this is retarted