Cap has a chance, only if he can get in close enough to go all out.
I find that when I go all out, I exert myself more and my punches have alot more force.
Maybe this is true for cap, so he could do some damage to Shazam if he hit him in vulnerable/vital areas where he is not as tough.
Overall, I think that Cap might be just alittle outmatched.
Shazam can use the powers of any god and is like thor or superman.
Cap may go down hard.
Cap gets k.o. 7/10.
Cap can do it with the help of Shield and the ice cream man.Once Shazam heres the ice cream man he will turn back to his kid form but the ice cream man is a really a Shield agent and the ice cream has a chemicals in it that stops all lighting from get with in a half a miles around him stopping him from turning back into Shazam.Then Cap takes this advantage to good uses and beats the powerless kid to death with his shield.
Originally posted by life is cruell
why is it that batman can beat super man but captain america who is batmans equal stands no chance against shazam
im not voting that cap would win but im just stating that its wierd