Lmao I can't believe I just read this.
Wolverine = Normal/fighting pokemon i guess. He's pretty much holding leftovers and has an ability similar to shed skin as a healing factor.
I'd start off with Golbat (for the speed) and use Confuse Ray. Then I switch to Gengar and use Hypnosis, Curse, and Dream Eater. Hopefully he'll still be asleep when I call out Bulbasaur and use leech seed. If he did wake up AND already snapped out of confusion, then I'd use stun spore to slow him down a bit (even though the healing factor would take care of it eventually). Then use any pokemon with sandstorm and switch back to Gengar since normal and fighting moves don't affect ghost pokemon. Then I just throw ultraballs while those damage over time moves do their thing. When I capture him I name him Cuddles, and he lives out the rest of his days as a slave in my PC until i'm ready to use him. Weapon X all over again i guess.
If he were a pokemon I think he would have that 1 hit KO move Guillotine (decapitate a pokemon!), and probably Bite, Cut, and Slash.
Wolvie just cant deal with the abilities of 151 different pokemon.