Stan Lee's JLA vs. JLA

Started by Draco692 pages

Stan Lee's JLA vs. JLA

Discuss.

You mean Squadron Supreme?

No. The Stan Lee Imagines JLA. Ya know with the white Flash and the rainbow ribbons for hair?

Oh the girl flash and other chracters.

This group?

Yes.

I thought they were all ridiculous. Except for the WW and the Aquaman.

Powers/bios?

Bats is just a cheap rip of manbat!!

marvel jla would stomp dc jla yeeeeeeaaaeeeh

Why?

What are the powers of Stan Lee's lame ass JLA?

yes anybody got bios??

JLA wins

Originally posted by eleveninches
JLA wins

HaHa!!!

The originals always beat the ripoffs because they have originality on their side and years of history behind them.

Originally posted by Arsenal
The originals always beat the ripoffs because they have originality on their side and years of history behind them.
Uhh... what about Sentry?

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Uhh... what about Sentry?

Shhhh I'm on a role here...

Shhhh I'm on a role here...plus pre crisis Superman would beat him

plus pre crisis Superman would beat him

I think now's a good time to reboot.

What are Sentry's feats of power?