TMNT vs. Robin, beast boy, daredevil and Elektra

Started by BENITO2 pagesPoll

the highlight of the night

TMNT vs. Robin, beast boy, daredevil and Elektra

can Leo, Donny, mikey and raph possibly over these low level heroes
tmntneutraltmnthappytmnttoungetmntannoyed
vs.
robin2bb2daredevil2elektra

you are calling robin--future batman III (azrael was the second) a low level hero? That is cold. It would be a good fight. But I give it to the brothers who live together.

I give it to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Too many people underestimate them because of their cartoon show. All four of them are MASTERS of Splinter's powerful form of ninjitsu, and experts of their own weapons: katanas, nunchucku, sais, and staff.

Plus they have mad agility, superhuman strength (due to their mutation, though it's not extreme), endurance, and crazy durability via their skin and of course their shells.

Not that Robin, Beast Boy, Daredevil, and Elektra aren't awesome. Against any other team, they'd probably win. But these Turtles have advantages some of them don't.

I give it to TMNT. Awesome match.

Agreed. Plus Leo, Don and even Mike have been known to come up w/good tactics.

I think the main problem would be BB because he can change into any animal. But he's to much of a goof off to win.

Exactly, heh.

Originally posted by Metalmanx
I give it to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Too many people underestimate them because of their cartoon show. All four of them are MASTERS of Splinter's powerful form of ninjitsu, and experts of their own weapons: katanas, nunchucku, sais, and staff.

Plus they have mad agility, superhuman strength (due to their mutation, though it's not extreme), endurance, and crazy durability via their skin and of course their shells.

Not that Robin, Beast Boy, Daredevil, and Elektra aren't awesome. Against any other team, they'd probably win. But these Turtles have advantages some of them don't.

I give it to TMNT. Awesome match.


it's only twice regular human strength but raph has more muscle so he's physically stronger
I think the main problem would be BB because he can change into any animal. But he's to much of a goof off to win.

well that's why I put him in because I wanted to make it even cause I can see leo beating robin Elektra all by himself.

well opinions

Beast Boy can turn into air-borne bacteria. He infects the TMNTs with flesh-eating bacteria and its over.

Raphael would destroy the bacteria with his sais.

I thought Beast Boy could only become one organism, not millions of uni-cellular organisms. Very creative thinking, though. 😉

Actually he can with extreme concentration. Since bacteria can divide...

He became a tapeworm that divided into two seperate beings. Very weird. BB CAN become more than one animal but for some reason he limits himself. Probably due to the bestality that comes with it. He's afraid of becoming less human.

Originally posted by Draco69
Actually he can with extreme concentration. Since bacteria can divide...

😱 Good point!

Mitosis bites.

But... what if Raphael stabs all of the bacteria with his sais?

Then BB is done for.

Or he can turn into a tick, land on their heads, then instantly turn into a blue whale. Ha! Dodge that!

LMAO 😆

finally a good, creative match. havent seen one of these in ages. pretty even too. i give it to the turtles. fighting skills wise, the other team (except beast boy) and the turtles are about equal. but turtles are actually superhuman. best boy on the other hand, can turn himself into a mutant turtle so that maybe the x-factor. but i still give it to tamnt. again, kudos on the match

Originally posted by Draco69
Actually he can with extreme concentration. Since bacteria can divide...

He became a tapeworm that divided into two seperate beings. Very weird. BB CAN become more than one animal but for some reason he limits himself. Probably due to the bestality that comes with it. He's afraid of becoming less human.


he would turn into an ammeba and split it would take hours by then the turtles would of beaten the others and would of went home but beast boy attaches himself to a pizza the horror

Originally posted by Quick Freeze
finally a good, creative match. havent seen one of these in ages. pretty even too. i give it to the turtles. fighting skills wise, the other team (except beast boy) and the turtles are about equal. but turtles are actually superhuman. best boy on the other hand, can turn himself into a mutant turtle so that maybe the x-factor. but i still give it to tamnt. again, kudos on the match

we've seen the turtles beat another turtle with all of there skills it has to names But I'll use the archie name for metalhead

Originally posted by BENITO
we've seen the turtles beat another turtle with all of there skills it has to names But I'll use the archie name for metalhead

im afraid i have no idea what you are talking about 😮