No idea what King Thor can do, so I can't really comment.
KGK
kgkgVigilante
King THor =< ODin
has odins power
KHE
KhellendrosSin in Pants
Originally posted by kgkg King THor =< ODin
has odins power
😆 Well holy crap! Majestic is good, but a Skyfather he AIN'T.
KVD
K Von DoomSecond fiddle
Well... I don't know... I think Majestic is above Skyfather level, above herald level anyway... hehe 😆
KHE
KhellendrosSin in Pants
Originally posted by K Von Doom Well... I don't know... I think Majestic is above Skyfather level, above herald level anyway... hehe 😆
LOL riiiight. 😛
DIG
DigiMark007Forum Leader
I'll second that motion...
-DM
(this pre-tourney stuff is getting hilariously cut-throat)
KHE
KhellendrosSin in Pants
Originally posted by DigiMark007 I'll second that motion...
-DM
(this pre-tourney stuff is getting hilariously cut-throat)
Oh come on, he's a very smart Superman with a strength boost, he's not above the freaking heralds.
DIG
DigiMark007Forum Leader
Originally posted by Khellendros Oh come on, he's a very smart Superman with a strength boost, he's not above the freaking heralds.
Sure, we'll go with that...
🙄
-DM
DIG
DigiMark007Forum Leader
Thor wins by the way....
(just messin' with ya Khell)
-DM
KVD
K Von DoomSecond fiddle
Originally posted by DigiMark007 Thor wins by the way....
(just messin' with ya Khell)
-DM
Hmm... well, if that's the case 😛
DIG
DigiMark007Forum Leader
Sorry, King Thor wins...(he'd be banned from the tourney KVD...nice try though). Though regular Thor wouldn't be a bad pick (and would probably be a good fight for Majestic...I'd give a slight edge to Majestic, but with the right debating skills, who knows...
-DM
KHE
KhellendrosSin in Pants
Originally posted by K Von Doom Hmm... well, if that's the case 😛
King Thor, not regular Thor :-p
KVD
K Von DoomSecond fiddle
I had to try
KHE
KhellendrosSin in Pants
Originally posted by K Von Doom I had to try
Yeah, I would be picking either Thor or Beta Ray Bill as my third if it weren't for those DAMN Flash characters and the need to counter them.
KVD
K Von DoomSecond fiddle
Majestic with Mjolnir would be tough...
KHE
KhellendrosSin in Pants
Originally posted by K Von Doom Majestic with Mjolnir would be tough...
Yes, but automatic speed drains make me sad inside.
KVD
K Von DoomSecond fiddle
Originally posted by Khellendros Yes, but automatic speed drains make me sad inside.
But the Flash is grounded and Majestic can fly, near light speed, no less.
SEN
SentryAdam is with Team Magik
Will those automatic speed drains effect guys like surfer genis? I don't think so. They both transcend light, and traverse the universe at speeds faster than light. Might work with Majestic, but I don't know.
KHE
KhellendrosSin in Pants
Originally posted by K Von Doom But the Flash is grounded and Majestic can fly, near light speed, no less.
Flight could still be considered speed, couldn't it?