Batman versus Wolverine

Started by Gryn Jabar1 pages

Batman versus Wolverine

DISCUSS

Re: Batman versus Wolverine

Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
DISCUSS

I bet this thread is completely original on this forum ❌ ❌

We get this Wolverine vs Batman thread every other day.

Indeed.

Batman would simply whip out a Bat-*insert appropriate spray/weapon/piece of string here* and kick Wolvies arse, lol.

Or Logan might gut him like a fish...

To be honest - I'd go with Bats.

Because he is infinitely cooler...

Logan would gut him like a fish. As for Bats being infinitely cooler, I've yet to see Wolverine running around town with a boy wearing a skimpy costume.

Logan is just too fast,
too agile,
too quick,
too strong,
too much attitude,
can heal too fast,
can fight/strategize too good,
adamantium skeleton,
adamantium claws,
berserker rage,
government training/samarai training,special forces training/ best fighter in marvel(f#ck Captain america),
just too raw as h#ll,
all this = Batman dies fast.

www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t332740.html

www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t21541.html