dr doom batman mr fantastic proffesser X or iron man hulk human form whats his name again
KHA
KharmaDogDyslexic Agnostic
Does anyone see the irony of the above post?
BRA
brainchild81Privateer
Mr. Fantastic.>Doom>Batman>Prof X>Ironman>Bruce Banner
BRA
brainchild81Privateer
Originally posted by KharmaDog Does anyone see the irony of the above post?
Yes.
GC
Gamma Crush!Savage
Reed/Doom/Banner/Stark Wayne Xavier
Charles Xavier certainly isn't smarter than Tony Stark or Bruce Banner.
KHA
KharmaDogDyslexic Agnostic
Originally posted by brainchild81 Yes.
Thank God, I thought I was all alone. 🙁
DD
David DuchovonyRestricted
Originally posted by brainchild81 Yes.
Same here.
GC
Gamma Crush!Savage
The "smartiest."
BRA
brainchild81Privateer
Tony's a drunk! That's all I got really. I've had 3hrs of sleep since yesturday. Sorry.🙁
DD
David DuchovonyRestricted
I think its jplatinum/TOAA/LT/Galactus/Reed/Doom/Banner/Pym/ Stark=Wayne/Xavier=Magnus/McCoy/Octavius/Parker.
DD
David DuchovonyRestricted
Originally posted by brainchild81 Tony's a drunk! That's all I got really. I've had 3hrs of sleep since yesturday. Sorry.🙁
How come?
COL
colossus17Senior Member
i agree with DD its JP...i mean like 100's of punches a sec....means u get good blood flow....means alot of blood flows to ur brain.so u have to be smart,,,+ the guy did outsmart.....grandmaster..into giving him a blow job
NIM
nimbus006Accuser
Doom
JRO
jrodslamSenior Member
Reed, Doom, Stark,> Banner, Batman, Professor X.
I think Giant Man, Hank Pym is smarter that Bats and Prof X too.
GC
Gamma Crush!Savage
Banner's intelligence cannot be measured by any IQ test. He was once declared the world's greatest scientific mind.
He's definitely more intelligent than Charles Xavier, or Batman.
COL
colossus17Senior Member
they are experts in different fields....like genetics....robotics,manipulation of people,radiation studies.and such they cant be compared
DD
David DuchovonyRestricted
Originally posted by Gamma Crush! Banner's intelligence cannot be measured by any IQ test. He was once declared the world's greatest scientific mind.
I'm guessing this was while Reed was on the shitter.
COL
colossus17Senior Member
LMAO
BRA
brainchild81Privateer
Originally posted by David Duchovony How come?
I'm one of those guys who waits all semester to start his term papers. I wanna stop procrastinating, but I keep putting it off🙂
WHI
whirlysplatRestricted
Originally posted by KharmaDog Thank God, I thought I was all alone. 🙁
I think the thread is supposed to be ironic, or at least I hope it is 🙄 In fact I really, really hope it is 🙄 really I do 😕 😕 😕