Yeah i agree. Since the watcher said that back in the 60's galactus has lost that position. New abstracts and other powerful being have made 1st appearances. I mean phoenix didnt appear till the late 70's and back then Uatu called her the most powerful force in existence. However since then Lt has made an appearance along with other debatably more powerful beings.
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Yeah i agree. Since the watcher said that back in the 60's galactus has lost that position. New abstracts and other powerful being have made 1st appearances. I mean phoenix didnt appear till the late 70's and back then Uatu called her the most powerful force in existence. However since then Lt has made an appearance along with other debatably more powerful beings.
Galactus is greater than Phoenix in my opinion, she has never beaten him🙂
Originally posted by Wonderman
Galactus is more of like the wander of marvel. He's not exactly from here and is just feeding.
I say that Owen has the power to destroy the Universe. If he felt like it he could merge Galactus's old Universe with reality and destroy that and then kill Galactus here.
I doubt that very much. A cosmic cube does not have power of that extent to my knowledge. Anyone?