Battle of Overexposure!: Spider-Man vs. Wolverine vs. Superman

Started by Draco691 pages

Battle of Overexposure!: Spider-Man vs. Wolverine vs. Superman

Who claims the title as the most overexposed character in comicdom?

Superman.

Wolverine appears in so many titles that aren't even his own it's ridiculous.

At least spidey's appearances are mostly in his own titles!

BTW, bats has more comics than supes.

Me thinks you have a problem with the three you mentioned.

Ha. Good thread. I'm sort of a SpiderMan fanboy, so I would never really think he's over-exposed. They're thinking about making a Wolverine-only movie after X-Men 3...and that's just wrong. The X-Men are a team. Wolvie can't hold a movie by himself. Also, given the obscene number of Wolverine fanboys on this forum, I'll trhow my vote in for the X-Man.

-DM

P.S. As for Superman, he went from having way too many, to mostly just appearing in JLA stuff, and ocasionally having his own...Superman overexposure might actually be less bad than it was 10-20 years ago.

As characters themselves, no. For the fact they appear in every damn comic there is, yes.

Wolverine by far.

funny thing is despite all the fan liking for wolverine and his supposed overpopularity, he's still a pretty weak character.

Originally posted by FieryBalrog
funny thing is despite all the fan liking for wolverine and his supposed overpopularity, he's still a pretty weak character.

Tell that to the fanboys

wolverine easily...

Where's Batman?

Originally posted by Nataku8188
Tell that to the fanboys

its more that I'm surprised he hasn't really been powered up much....

Wolverine... King of other comics that aren't his own in appearances.

Wolverine is only popular off the internet these days....

Wolverine. No contest.

Nah, no one will ever be as overexposed as Superman.
He is the epitomy of the American super-hero.
99% of people in the world know who he is, I doubt a quarter know who Wolverine is.

Finally, an battle where Wolverine wins.

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Finally, an battle where Wolverine wins.

HAHAHAHA 😆 I AGREE!!!! wholeheartedly!!!

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Finally, an battle where Wolverine wins.

harsh but true 😈

I actually still like all 3 a lot