Batman on Venom vs. Spiderman in Venom

Started by MERCILOUS1 pages

Batman on Venom vs. Spiderman in Venom

Batman has recently become addicted to Bane's Venom serum and Spiderman has recently acquired the Venom costume. You know the rest.

Spider-man wins.

yeah i'll go with spidey...that symbiote's a freakin scary bio-weapon man.

ahhhh but keep in mind, spiderman is inexperienced in using the symbiote.

yeah....but he's seen it done...and he's had one a couple times before...i'm sure he'd catch on quick enough...batman's going down.

Maybe i wasn't that clear on the opening post. This is the Batman that has just become addicted to Venom, and the Spiderman who has just acquired the Venom suit.

yep....batman on venom can't penetrate the symbiote with his strength anyways....his actual fighting ability will be the only thing for him to rely on physically...his limited strength will afford him nothing in this fight.

Not the only thing, he can also use pressure point and touch of death type martial arts, he can knock him out, and i'm pretty sure he doesn'st feel any pain and has enhanced durability and stamina while on Venom. Which of course means more time to think of something.

IMO if the venom symbiote can keep eddie from reeling from class 100 punches, it will easily be able to keep batman from applying pressure points on spidey.

Well I did mean for this to be an uphill battle for the Dark Knight, I'm starting to think I went to far. But didn't the Costume have to grow in power via it's relationship with Spidey? I mean it didn't have any power before that right? I figured it wouldn't be as poweful as it's become.

well actually the symbiote had some powers it only got the spiderman powers because it can absorb the powers of whatever it takes on as a host....this is why venom has all of spiderman's powers......the sybiote has all the same power besides whatever power is added to it due to the host, it's BOND is the only real thing that grows stronger as a result of them being toegther long enough.

See that confuses me a little. I thought Spiderman got a Strength boost from the costume, and yet Venom is at the strength level that spidey was at while wearing the suit. Or am I wrong?

you know i....don't.....remember, how much stronger spidey was with the suit...i want to say spidey was alot stronger....but your questions got me confused now too. lol. guess I'll have to read the who symbiote spidey run all over again....thanks alot mercs! lol....the suit "stole" spiderman's strength to amp up it's own...this is why venom's the stronger of the two.

ummm, sorry?

hehe. it's all good.

No, that's not what happened. Spidey now, is as strong as he was with the suit...but that's only because he got a power upgrade.

The symbiote makes whoever possesses it stronger...but Eddie brock got lucky because it already possessed spider-man so it gave eddie an enhanced version of spidey's powers. get it? If the symbiote just possessed Eddie without ever having been w/ Spidey, Brock would be a LOT LESS powerful.

oh yea and spidey beats the crap out of Batman on Venom. Didn't batman actually get addicted to venom at a period in time in the comics.

Even without the symbiote, I would bet on Spiderman winning, but I could see batman winning in that scenario

Spiderman kills Batman happyybday

The symbiote stops .50 caliber pullets dead in their tracks. I'm fairly sure it's capable of protecting him from "pressure points"

Yea, Spidey on Venom totally dominates. It'd be an interesting fight though.

Spidey destroys Batman.