Black Panther Vs Dare Devil

Started by ALEMASTER1 pages

Black Panther Vs Dare Devil

????????????? 馃槑

Black Panther no f***ing contest

T'Challa wins.

Black Panther will kill him, man.

I don't think it would be as easy as everyone else seems to think, but eventually T'Challa wins. The only chance that DD has is if they fought in COMPLETE darkness.

And even complete darkness is hardly an impediment to T'Challa.

I think it would be easier than everyone says.
What exactly can DD do to BP? Throw his stick at him?
Please. BP is better than Batman. And Batman would own the hell outta DD.

Originally posted by long pig
I think it would be easier than everyone says.
What exactly can DD do to BP? Throw his stick at him?
Please. BP is better than Batman. And Batman would own the hell outta DD.

DareDevil can and will win! Or I will make a surprise attack. 馃拑