He wasnt really beating down GL. Just breaking the constructs. Just like WW was breaking Quasars.
When they showed WW and WM armwrestling, Beast stated that she beats him every year.
And at the bottom of the same page, atom is saying that Wonderman is fading.
Fighting I dont know who takes it. I say WW 6/10.
Originally posted by armandovalles
I disagree, Wonder Man may have been weaker then but in his ionic form he is much stronger. I say Wonder Man Takes it 6/10.
Well in book #2 of JLA/AVENGERS, WW did fight WM in his ionic form and she tied him up with her lasso, and knocked him out.
She then went on to fight Hercules, Wasp and Hank Pym at the same time.
Crossovers aren't proof. Never have been. Never will be. I was just correcting your mistakes.
She's stronger, faster, more powerful and has hundreds of years of experience. She's mastered nearly every martial art known to man and even sparred Shiva to a standstill (when she temporarily lost her powers).
Originally posted by armandovalles
well if ur using that as ur proof then no she doesnt. Big deal, she got one hit in, how do u know wonderman didnt hit her back off-panel?
Beacuse right after she knocked him out, she went on to fight Hercules, Wasp and Dr.Pym right after. She immediately went on to another fight, because Wonderman was knocked out.
Wonderman was out for a panel and a half. When Superman knocked out Thor, Wonderman and the others came to his aid
Wonderman was k.o.'d for 1 1/2 panels