HULK KILLER HUMANOID vs. The Fantastic Four,Hercules,Thor

Started by Betageuze1 pages

HULK KILLER HUMANOID vs. The Fantastic Four,Hercules,Thor

imagine....... the HULK KILLER HUMANOID will reach the Baxter Building .... when Sue Richards is already making coffee for Hercules and Thor..... then.... the KILLER HUMANOID break into the Baxter Building...

what would happen ???

can Thing and Co stop this monster , who beat the Hulk before ?

Eh! Huh! Huh! ya! 😎 No problamo! HKH is toast. 😎

hahaha.
what is up with hulk killer humanoid?
jesus god christ all mightly jahova.

HKH loses easily i mean reed's tech is far superior plus thors had the element at his control another lightnign blast and the hulk killer humanoids brain is toast

Fuaking Classic . God bless Beta. I miss him. Seriously, imagine... .

Oldschool fad. Brings back memories though.

Good memories. I still think he's the guy .who invented the character. Is it me or has the boards gotten too serious lately?

It happens. I guess people are mad at speedsters right now. It comes and goes.

team wins

hkh has the pawa though

😛

see, this guy gets it. The HKH is all encompassing power.

lol a HULK KILLER HUMANOID thread awww the Memories

Originally posted by long pig
Good memories. I still think he's the guy .who invented the character. Is it me or has the boards gotten too serious lately?

👆

It is a sin for the front page to be without a hkh thread.: for it is written 'Thou shalt keep the HKH in thy mind and heart and soul.....and front page....... for all the days of thy life'

Ah

This takes me back to the days of Kirbalactus, JP Prime, Fanboy Wolverine, Flash Prime, and Fanboy Batman.

What days those were. And all those "most significant" member threads.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
What days those were. And all those "most significant" member threads.
In 2005 when I first got here 😛

RR: "Honey, would you say to Thor and Hercules to take care of Hulk Killer Humanoid, a couple of minutes, I have a device on which I am currently working on that I would like to test."

SS: "Sure, Reed, no problem."

*A couple of minutes later*

RR: "I'm very pleased with the disruption ray gun, but it seems a little slow to start. On an other topic, I don't know why this monster tryed to attack us in the Baxter, but it wasn't a good idea from him!"

TITTY BUMP!

Originally posted by Newjak
Ah

This takes me back to the days of [...], Fanboy Wolverine, Flash Prime, and Fanboy Batman.

Not much has changed.

Originally posted by Mindset
Not much has changed.
Yeah but back then almost everyone knew it was a joke and took it as such. Now I could see a bunch of posters actually debating Flash Prime dropping a multiverse on someone's dome piece. 😛

'DOMEPIECE' :LOL: You're right, though. Too serious. Do you know how many ****ing times i've been reported since i've been back here? lol