Speed Demon vs Spawn

Started by Quick Freeze2 pages

Speed Demon vs Spawn

Speed Demon = Flash (Barry) + Ghost Rider

who wins?

spawn

Speed Demon is only capable of a couple of hundred mph.... does not = Barry-Flash

oh.... do you mean the amalgam guy?... not the Spider-Man villain

the amalgam of ghost rider and barry

SPAWN come one he can turn into light DAMMIT!!!!

NOT the unlimited power spawn

I'd say Speeddemon.

has Spawn ever fought anyone with Superspeed? I'd say superspeed alone is enough to defeat Spawn. Add Ghostrider powers and you have a winner and it's not Spawn.

Ghostrider could probably take spawn himself

Originally posted by Scoobless
Ghostrider could probably take spawn himself

I hate Todd Mcfarlane because of him Miracleman is not in print and we never got the Silver age completed. he stopped imo the best comic series of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😠 I agreee with you as usual scoobs 😄

Originally posted by Quick Freeze
NOT the unlimited power spawn

SPAWN's power is to manipulate necto-plasm

so you think spawn wins?

yes

you think one thing
and other people in this thread think another
yet
there's no debating!!!
why?

unless its spider-man, hulk, wolverine,superman or thanos, no body really cares.

i see. . .

hmm it is my personal belif that speedemon is actually barry+ghostrider+etrigan(although not a lot only certain aspects of etrigans character) = speed demon

SPAWN RULES I CARE BUT NOBODIES DEBATING BACK HMMMM.....

Originally posted by Quick Freeze
you think one thing
and other people in this thread think another
yet
there's no debating!!!
why?

because they are magical/mystical type characters...... they can be really annoying and boring as no one quite knows what their limits are

Originally posted by Scoobless
because they are magical/mystical type characters...... they can be really annoying and boring as no one quite knows what their limits are

true