Spider-Man vs. Omni-Bot 10.0

Started by DigiMark0072 pagesPoll

Man or Machine

Spider-Man vs. Omni-Bot 10.0

Omni-Bot is the giant circular robot thing from the movie "The Incredibles" As I was watching it I was thinking about this fight.

It took the whole "Incredible" family + Frozone (think less strong Iceman) to take him out, so this would definitely be a challenge for Spidey. Apparently the only thing that was able to hurt the Omni-Bot was itself (must've been made out of something really hard).

Fight is in New York City

Does Spidey figure something out, or does Syndrome's creation claim another victim???

-DM

i think he'd be able to avoid getting hit long enough to pull it's cameras off .... then he may be able to trick it onto a train track or into a power station or something

Not comics. Closed. mhm

Given that the AI of that thing was reasonably intelligent, I'd say Spidey is screwed.

I'm voting for the Omni-Bot, if for no reason but cuz he's awesome.

Oh, and:

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Not comics. Closed. mhm

Omni-Bot wins even the Dash had trouble out running it Spidey is doomed

Re: Spider-Man vs. Omni-Bot 10.0

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Omni-Bot is the giant circular robot thing from the movie "The Incredibles" As I was watching it I was thinking about this fight.

It took the whole "Incredible" family + Frozone (think less strong Iceman) to take him out, so this would definitely be a challenge for Spidey. Apparently the only thing that was able to hurt the Omni-Bot was itself (must've been made out of something really hard).

Fight is in New York City

Does Spidey figure something out, or does Syndrome's creation claim another victim???

-DM

Parker loses

Originally posted by Newjak
Omni-Bot wins even the Dash had trouble out running it Spidey is doomed

Dash is just a dumb kid, Spidey would avoid that thing all day long.

Originally posted by Scoobless
i think he'd be able to avoid getting hit long enough to pull it's cameras off .... then he may be able to trick it onto a train track or into a power station or something

I'm pretty sure that that's pretty close to what would happen.

Couldn't Spidey Potentially fling this thing into the ocean, it didn't appear to be air-tight so the sea-water could f*ck up it's internal circuitry pretty easily.

Originally posted by grey fox
Couldn't Spidey Potentially fling this thing into the ocean, it didn't appear to be air-tight so the sea-water could f*ck up it's internal circuitry pretty easily.

If lava didn't, I doubt water would.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
If lava didn't, I doubt water would.

F*ck your right , haven't watched the movie in a while.....

How about gumming up it's insides with webbing ? Or better yet impact webbing ?

Originally posted by grey fox
Couldn't Spidey Potentially fling this thing into the ocean, it didn't appear to be air-tight so the sea-water could f*ck up it's internal circuitry pretty easily.
If Mr. Incredible couldn't throw this thing I doubt Spiderman would.

I mean the Dash was having trouble and he was extremely fast and even had some really good dodging feats.

I don't see how Spiderman is going to hurt it and eventually it will land a hit.

Originally posted by Newjak
If Mr. Incredible couldn't throw this thing I doubt Spiderman would.

I mean the Dash was having trouble and he was extremely fast and even had some really good dodging feats.

I don't see how Spiderman is going to hurt it and eventually it will land a hit.

Webbing works wonders NJ.

Originally posted by grey fox
Webbing works wonders NJ.
Frozone's ice couldn't hold it and a full on punch by Mr. Incredible only kocked it over.

Originally posted by Newjak
Frozone's ice couldn't hold it and a full on punch by Mr. Incredible only kocked it over.

Webbing >>>>> Ice.

Webbing can hold a five tonner forever (if the mixture was made to not dissolve).

He could probably trick it into hitting itself via some fancy dodging and webbing. Other than that, it would take some Juggernaut-style concrete-PIS to win. Possible at least.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
He could probably trick it into hitting itself via some fancy dodging and webbing. Other than that, it would take some Juggernaut-style concrete-PIS to win. Possible at least.

How was the Juggernaut thing PIS ?

Omni-Bot ftw!

*spits at DC's kickass Spidey thread* ermmgrin

Originally posted by grey fox
How was the Juggernaut thing PIS ?
Because Cain has busted out of rubble and cases a lot bigger and stronger than concrete 😛