as in heroes. There are a few that could defeat Dr. strange. Most of them have superspeed. Dr. Strange is a man with normal reflexes. (Unless that has changed.)
But Silver Surfer. No, no one. (Solar Sytem Sneezing Superman probably could but I don't think you'd want to count him.) Some would give him a hell of a battle, but no one has him beat.
As in villians, the ones that it takes the entire JLA to defeat.
I thought you wanted people in the MU i mean Dr Strange and Silver Surfer are from the MU but ill give you DC list
Cyborg Superman
Doomsday
Superman
Darkseid
Braniac
Gog
Despero
Asmodel
The General A.K.A The Shaggy Man
Dr Strange
Swampthing
Zues (DC version way more powerful then Marvel Version)
Green Lantern (highly skilled one though)
A Gaurdian Of The Galaxy
Kronos (DC god of time)
Sersi
I dont think guys like Parallax can be in there cause He can probably just blink them away. I might be wrong but He would probably make short work
Phantom Stranger should be able to give either of them a run for their money 1 on 1. But if SS and Strange are working together, then add Swamp Thing on Phantom's side, and I guess that should seal it.
And we shouldnt include beings like Lucifer and other top cosmics in this thread because the outcome is pretty much obvious.