Superman vs NEW supergirl

Started by eleveninches2 pages

Superman vs NEW supergirl

The NEW supergirl (the kryptonian one, not the crappy alien one)

vs

Superman

Superman. While Supergirl MAY be stronger, she has NOWHERE near the experience to beat Superman. Give it a decade or so than we'll see.

I'd so love to bang the new supergirl. Cant wait for her own series this summer

Originally posted by eleveninches
I'd so love to bang the new supergirl. Cant wait for her own series this summer

😆

superman would take it for the reason draco stated...

How come she may be stronger? I don't get it, is she Kryptonian or from a sister planet where the inhabitants were stronger than the Kryptonians?

It's inconclusive as to why she MAY be stronger. I think it has to do with the fact that she's a teenager.

how can she be more powerful as a teenager. She needs solar energy and Supes has like 30+ years more than she does.

People forget the fact that she is from Krypton right? So if Kal was a baby at the time it exploded then obviously Kara is more accurately older than Kal. Her spaceship provided yellow sunlight as well as freezing statis. So, she has about the same amount of sunlight as Kal. Or more.

Originally posted by Draco69
People forget the fact that she is from Krypton right? So if Kal was a baby at the time it exploded then obviously Kara is more accurately older than Kal. Her spaceship provided yellow sunlight as well as freezing statis. So, she has about the same amount of sunlight as Kal. Or more.

either way its crap... supermans kid neice is stronger than him... ffs...

OOOOHHHHH I GET IT my bad. hehehehe

Originally posted by pr1983
either way its crap... supermans kid neice is stronger than him... ffs...

I hate this notion.

It may or may not be true. I doubt it though...

Originally posted by Superherovandal
I hate this notion.

agree or disagree?

I agree with you pr. Cmon giving his niece that much power.

but it does make sense she hardly used her powers yet so she wouldn't be wasting the sunlight whilst supes had to face doomsday etc. and is constantly loosing sunlight.

Originally posted by Superherovandal
I agree with you pr. Cmon giving his niece that much power.

ok... "is it a bird? is it a plane? oh, its just superman, supergirls sidekick..."

before you know it supes will be comic relief...

It's so stupid and emasculating.

Originally posted by Ming Tea!
It's so stupid and emasculating.

for superman, first the crisis goes too far (imo), now this...

Originally posted by Superherovandal
how can she be more powerful as a teenager. She needs solar energy and Supes has like 30+ years more than she does.

Superman's strengths + PMS.
that explains it all 😉

~wickerman~

LOL. So true.