Hercules vs. Spider-Man

Started by Draco692 pages

Hercules vs. Spider-Man

Discuss.

Spider-Man will win I know he can do it. 🙂

Never mind  I change my vote

Hercules wins

Hercules is stronger, but Spidey is smarter and much faster. Spidey would be able to slow Herc down as long as Herc didn't get a clean shot in.

What can Spidey do to hurt Herc? One wack from Herc's mace, Spidey's done for. One or two blows from his fist could probably kill him. Especially if it's Classic Herc or the Herc in the new mini-series. Herc does have a big mouth though. Annoying sometimes.

Well people say he can beat She-Hulk, Wonder Woman and Rogue so.....

He brings "the gift" and then punches people for no reason, what a guy 😄

Spidey fanboys...$%&*%@..Hehe.

He could beat She-Hulk or Rogue. Not Wonder Woman...and I'm one of the %#$@ Spidey fanboys Sentry alluded to. Not sure about Herc. Don't know enough about him.

-DM

Originally posted by DigiMark007
He could beat She-Hulk or Rogue. Not Wonder Woman...and I'm one of the %#$@ Spidey fanboys Sentry alluded to. Not sure about Herc. Don't know enough about him.

-DM

Not aimed at you. 🙂

Originally posted by Sentry
Not aimed at you. 🙂

I know...but I'm still a SM fanboy 😎

Herc was always a little dim in the mythology. Seems like SM could dodge him as long as he needed to, and would eventually wear Herc down. But then again, like I said, don't know enough about Herc to know for sure.

-DM

Hercules can't be "tired down". He has no fatigue poisons. He can fight for days.

what's to know about herc? he's thor without his hammer only stronger. herc would have a tough time hitting spidey. only way he could do it would be to throw things. spidey could zip in and out. problem is spidey couldn't do more than annoy hurt. he'd need to use his brains - like he did when he beat juggs by luring him into that newly poured foundation. took juggs MONTHS to walk out of that! i think given the right scenario, spidey could think of a way to put herc out (he also beat morlun who was supposed to be stronger than thor). obviously one mistake though and it would be over.

Originally posted by leonidas
what's to know about herc? he's thor without his hammer only stronger. herc would have a tough time hitting spidey. only way he could do it would be to throw things. spidey could zip in and out. problem is spidey couldn't do more than annoy hurt. he'd need to use his brains - like he did when he beat juggs by luring him into that newly poured foundation. took juggs MONTHS to walk out of that! i think given the right scenario, spidey could think of a way to put herc out (he also beat morlun who was supposed to be stronger than thor). obviously one mistake though and it would be over.

Woot! Spidey takes down another 100+ strength guy using his annoyingly amazing agility and smarts. Gotta love Marvel's main source of income... 😄

-DM

P.S. Anyone know the issue where Spidey fights Juggs??? I'd love to add it to my collection.

One punch from Herc and Spidey is knocked out, one hit from his mace and Spidey is killed.

<<P.S. Anyone know the issue where Spidey fights Juggs??? I'd love to add it to my collection.>>

amazing 229 - 230. i think . . .

Thanks leo...I'm planning on buying the CD version of "Amazing Spider-Man" sometime soon so it should be in there...there's something like 500 issues in it, and even though it's not the same as having the actual comic, I'd never be able to afford all of them, so it's a good substitute.

And you should be allowed to vote in the tourney, by the way. I understand the February rule Evangel made, but you're smart as hell about this stuff most of the time. I consider you much more "salted" than a lot of regulars here, myself included probably. 🙂

-DM

<<And you should be allowed to vote in the tourney, by the way. I understand the February rule Evangel made, but you're smart as hell about this stuff most of the time. I consider you much more "salted" than a lot of regulars here, myself included probably.>>

damn, digi, you made me blush . . .

seriously, thanks. frankly, i find this site fun as hell. nice to chat with some knowledgeable people about a topic you don't always get to talk about. this forum is great.

Hercules, duh.

Yeah, no contest.
Herc is fast as HELL, add that with his above thor strength and his fighting experience, SM is squished.

Herc isn't dumb, he's just odd and extremely vain and immature. Big difference there.
Herc is a master at h2h combat.

No contest, Herc wins everytime.

never underestimate spiderman... this guy has beaten Firelord... a herold of Galactus.... spidey has beaten many impressive guys in past....but i doubt, he can put down Hercules..... he is way too strong... i mean... this guy has fought the angry Hulk... and survived ....