HellBoy vs. Savage dragon

Started by BENITO1 pagesPoll

The standard question

HellBoy vs. Savage dragon

Closest Battle ever!!!!!!

But who wins??

I bet all the fanboys will say Hellboy

I'm going to say Hell Boy because he's more Satanic and therfor has my vote lol.

fin head cus dragons are cool

Hellboy would win but i like Them both.

Savage dragon has a huge advantage in Strength, strategy, and speed.

Hellboy has a huge advantage in fighting skills and durability.

It already happened. Hellboy could barely hurt Dragon. Dragon wins.

Did it cool

taken a look at the poll currently Savage dragons loosing

What if Hellboy grows out the horns?

And it is full power unless otherwise stated

Originally posted by MERCILOUS
What if Hellboy grows out the horns?

Originally posted by MERCILOUS
What if Hellboy grows out the horns?

I don't know.

Originally posted by MERCILOUS
What if Hellboy grows out the horns?

Uhh, then he has horns while getting his ass ahnded to him by Dragon...?

Then he becomes the bringer of the apocalypse and multiplies his power substantially.

No, his horns are constantly growing, like hair or nails. He has to constantly file them down. When he gets a big burst of power, though, they do grow suddenly, but it's not the horns growing that give him that power.

Oh I see, so I guess I got it backwards, I guess. So where does he get the boost of power from?

Savage Dragon and Hellboy exist in the same universe? I havent read a savage dragon comic in my life, to be honest...what are his powers and abilities?

HB is dark horse, and Dragon is Image. Dragon has a tough hide, I have no Idea how strong he is but he's pretty strong, maybe class 40? He's pretty good with guns (specially designed for him to take out superpowered enemies.)

Originally posted by Khellendros
No, his horns are constantly growing, like hair or nails. He has to constantly file them down. When he gets a big burst of power, though, they do grow suddenly, but it's not the horns growing that give him that power.

well why doesn't he file them to a point then he could just ram in to villains with his horns that would be so cool 😎

They grow to a point.

Originally posted by MERCILOUS
They grow to a point.

yes but they curl first