shes a telepath on par with Xaiver, with:
the ability to copy DNA (takes a looong time tho)
healing factor
the power to walk
superstrength in her "emotional energy" form
not to mention, shes very nasty with her telepathy- nothing like Xavier- and shes a brilliant planner who thinks of just about everything.
I mean, she slaughters Gladiator in two panels or so- just picks him up and mentally shreds him, while all the other Imperial Guards are on the floor mentally incapacitated.
Originally posted by Draco69
She's Xavier's unborn twin sister. She has uber telepathy, telekinisis on Nate Grey's Level. She transformed the air around her into a suit capable of burning ALL the flesh of Wolverine's arm. She also has an incredible healing factor. She's very difficult to kill.
she has TK? since when? 😕
Originally posted by Draco69
I'm not talking about the ugly goo thing. I'm talking about her first battle with the X-Men. After she burned the flesh off Wolvie's arm she was floating around.
oh.. yeah. And she seems to phase through the wall too. That might have been a telepathic projection though. I dont know.