Hercules vs. Beta Ray Bill

Started by the Darkone1 pages

Hercules vs. Beta Ray Bill

Hercules

vs.

Beta Ray Bill

hm... i dont really know much about Beta Ray... but i think he is really impressive...

on the other hand.... Hercules has not been afraid of anybody.....

good encounter

I remeber when the masters of evil kicked the snot out of Herc

He nearly died

Originally posted by Betageuze
hm... i dont really know much about Beta Ray... but i think he is really impressive...

on the other hand.... Hercules has not been afraid of anybody.....

good encounter

I know a lot about both.
And I would have to say full-god Herc would destroy Billy.

half-god would have his hands full, but....hmm...could go either way.
Good fight.

The Fanboyosity in me says Herc'.

Bill is basically Thor,so has a lot more powers.Based on brute force alone Immortal Herc should be slightly stronger,but normal Herc not.

Read Stormbreaker....and notice the battles that BRB regularly engages in...he fights cosmics on a regular basis...Herc, full god or not is maybe too one dimensional to beat Bill.