the comic heroes and enemies of all time

Started by Barret2 pages

the comic heroes and enemies of all time

Hey, guys, could you help me out a little bit?
I'm planning on drawing my own comic (I love to do that 😉 ) with all the most important comic heroes and their enemies.
So who would you say deserves a place in the Top 10 of both lists. I'm interested about your opinnions.

This is a VS. forum.......

Batman v Joker

well i plan on let them fight against each other anyway ( 🙂 ) but i didnt know which forum would be better since this is not about specific hero, but about multible heroes + enemies.

Originally posted by whirlysplat
Batman v Joker

i don't think you know what i meant, i'm looking for a Top10 list.

I did it goes number 1

Originally posted by Barret
i don't think you know what i meant, i'm looking for a Top10 list.

Marvel? DC? indy?.......

Fantastic Fourv Doom
Lex v Supes
Xmen v Magneto
Thor v Loki
Surfer v Thanos or Mephisto or Galactus (he has a lot of enimies)
Cap v Red Skull
Spidey v Goblin or Venom
etc

Hulk v Leader

Originally posted by whirlysplat
Fantastic Four v Doom
Lex v Supes
Xmen v Magneto
Thor v Loki
Surfer v Thanos or Mephisto or Galactus (he has a lot of enimies)
Cap v Red Skull
Spidey v Goblin or Venom
etc

Red Skull suxx ballzz.... Zemo rules

Lex is a good villain.... but in a visual pic you can't really show his better traits.... use a physical guy... like Zod or Doomsday

the other coices are good

Avengers V Ultron
Batman V Bain, Joker.....Prometheus
Dredd V Death
Iron Man V Fin Fang Foom, Mandarin,
Dr Strange V Dormammu
......

it doesn't have to be direct enemies. the enimie part might only consist of spiderman characters, if you think that they are more important than others. I just wanna know your opinnion who are the most coolest comic characters of all times.

@Scoobless: doesn't matter

I think u should do a book on rivalries:

Hulk vs Thing
Thor vs Gladiator
Superman vs Bizarro
Wolverine vs Sabretooth
Wonder Man vs Vision
Mr. Fantastic vs Dr. Doom
Batman vs Captain America
Dr. Strange vs Baron Mordo
Captain Marvel vs Black Adam
Darkseid vs Thanos

What do u think?

I've ALWAYS wished there would be a comic called "VS" and each month or so you pit two of certain enemies and finally see who wins.

Of course it'd be out of continuity, but just to settle certain questions.

I.E HulkvsThing
Wolvie VS Sabretooth
and so on and so on....-drools-

You should try that out mon frier.

Originally posted by armandovalles

Hulk vs Thing

not abomination? absorbing man? juggernaut?

I've ALWAYS wished there would be a comic called "VS" and each month or so you pit two of certain enemies and finally see who wins.

that would be cool...

OMG, how did I forget Hulk vs Jug?

Yes, that would be VERY cool.

Why don't they have that?
Wouldn't you buy it, pr?

Originally posted by long pig
OMG, how did I forget Hulk vs Jug?

Yes, that would be VERY cool.

Why don't they have that?
Wouldn't you buy it, pr?

I'd buy that 👆

~wickerman~

Spidey Vs. Green Goblin, Ock, Venom, or Carnage
Venom vs Carnage
Spawn vs. Satan
Sara (Witchblade) vs. Ian (Excalibur)
Wolverine vs. Sabertooth
Daredevil vs. Kingpin or Elektra

Originally posted by Wickerman
I'd buy that 👆

~wickerman~

The two are long overdue for a fight.

No Prof or Grey Hulk, either.

Savage Hulk vs. Juggernaut

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
The two are long overdue for a fight.

No Prof or Grey Hulk, either.

Savage Hulk vs. Juggernaut

You speak the truth, LONG OVERDUE.

I'd buy every issue.

Originally posted by long pig
OMG, how did I forget Hulk vs Jug?

Yes, that would be VERY cool.

Why don't they have that?
Wouldn't you buy it, pr?

i would...

i'd love to see settled...

cyke - logan
hulk - juggy
thing - colossus
cap - batman

and loads more...