Poll
10%
90%
Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
movie wolverine did not have alot of fighting skills, he wasnt that strong and his healing sucked. one bullet to the head would not knock him out. ive seen in the comics where he was shot six times in the head with adamantium bullets.
well his skull is admantium so his brain would be protected... better to go for the other organs...
Originally posted by WOLVERINEFANIt doesn't make a difference.A bullet to the head going to knock him out.Because your brain shuts off from savvier damage and reboots.Point is if you got shot in the head and you had a adamantium skull you would be knocked out.Its like being hit in the back of the head with a shovel.But I say comic because better in every way.When Wolverine gets shot in the it stupid when he doesn't get knocked out.But I do say that he should have got up a lot faster.When I first saw it I was wondering when he was going to get up it took way to long.
movie wolverine did not have alot of fighting skills, he wasnt that strong and his healing sucked. one bullet to the head would not knock him out. ive seen in the comics where he was shot six times in the head with adamantium bullets.
Originally posted by pr1983
well his skull is admantium so his brain would be protected... better to go for the other organs...
I totally agree . And it does not take like....... 2 or 3 mins for Wolvie to finally get up from "ONE" measly little bullet . And it was'nt even a Adamantium bullet eather! What the **** ! 馃槧