Vargas vs. Spider-Man

Started by Draco691 pages

Vargas vs. Spider-Man

Discuss.

Re: Vargas vs. Spider-Man

Originally posted by Draco69
Discuss.

You're not really giving us much info 🙁
Does Vargas know about this encounter? (I'm asking because he has Destiny's diary and can actually know about it).
Now, what we have to ask ourselves is this: What does spiderman have that Beast+Psylocke don't? Because as we know Vargas managed to beat Beast to a pulp and kill Psylocke in the same battle. So;.....agility - Beast has that. Strength - Beast has that. Speed - Beast has that. So what does our lil' boy have?
He has a danger Sense and webbing. The real question is will the webbing and the danger sense be enough to beat the man that took out beast, psylocke, gambit and rogue?

~wickerman~

Nope. 🙁 Spidey would get squished im afraid.

Go Spidy, All one needs is a GOOD shoe and smash Spider,

Hm, this could be a good fight, and quite the challenge for Spider-Man (for Vargas too by the way).

I don't know who will win, but I had the impression Vargas was meant to hunt down only the X-Men, and that he was prepared for them (ask poor Psylocke). So maybe he isn't prepared for SM.

(thinking...)

Hm, still don't know who would win lol.

🙁 vargas

your evil pitting Spidey against the person who killed psylocke 🙁

Originally posted by BENITO
🙁 vargas

your evil pitting Spidey against the person who killed psylocke 🙁

that was beautiful writing, beautiful art and a beautiful idea. I had been waiting for someone to beat beast to a bloody pulp and gut psylocke for far too long 😆

~wickerman~

She's back now. With super-strength. I personally think that's lame. Psylocke is a ninja. A ninja shouldn't have super-strength or TK.

Originally posted by Draco69
She's back now. With super-strength. I personally think that's lame. Psylocke is a ninja. A ninja shouldn't have super-strength or TK.

that's how it's done in MU. It's like when you want to add some hardware to your computer and you have to restart it. 👇

However, i doubt Spiderman can take Vargas out.

~wickerman~