Dr. Alchemy VS X-Men

Started by DarkCrawler2 pages

Dr. Alchemy VS X-Men

Read Gotham Central #30.

Dr. Alchemy VS:

Colossus
Wolverine
Cyclops
Shadowcat
Beast
Havok

Here is an man who can turn Wolverine's adamantium skeleton into rubber, Colossus's skin into paper, the blasts of Cyclops and Havok into harmless water, the air around Shadowcat into something that distrups his powers, and the air in Beast's lungs into acid.

Who will win? Can the X-Men defeat him before he can defeat them?

Depends, does his powers all deal with certain potions?(seeing his name is alchemy)
If so he'd need prep.

Originally posted by long pig
Depends, does his powers all deal with certain potions?(seeing his name is alchemy)
If so he'd need prep.

That's a chemist. Alchemy is transmuting one substance into another. Like lead into gold and crap.

I know, but alchemy deals mainly in black chemistry....i.e potions n shit.
Unless i'm totally wrong, which is just silly to think....couldn't be possible.

well you are

Originally posted by long pig
I know, but alchemy deals mainly in black chemistry....i.e potions n shit.
Unless i'm totally wrong, which is just silly to think....couldn't be possible.

He has the power to transmute any element into other.

bastard, just had to take a pot shot at me, didn't you? 😠

😄😄

Can he turn objects into other solids? Because on that page he only turns the metals into gas.

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Can he turn objects into other solids? Because on that page he only turns the metals into gas.

Well, he has turned apples into gold, transmuted one of Gorilla Grodd's helpers into crystal stone and threatened to turn the air into iron.

how is he going to affect shadowcat? Unless he can turn air into adamantium.

I think the X-men could take it with teamwork, unless he has super-speed or some such. Or some form of invulnerability.

Originally posted by FieryBalrog
how is he going to affect shadowcat? Unless he can turn air into adamantium.

I think the X-men could take it with teamwork, unless he has super-speed or some such. Or some form of invulnerability.

He could turn teh air into adamantium, but he could also change the air in her lungs into something lethal. She has to breathe, right? And he could still affect her molecules and turn her into stone.

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He could turn teh air into adamantium, but he could also change the air in her lungs into something lethal. She has to breathe, right? And he could still affect her molecules and turn her into stone.

is adamantium an element though? I thought it was an alloy of some sort. Or can he do those too.

Originally posted by FieryBalrog
is adamantium an element though? I thought it was an alloy of some sort. Or can he do those too.

I think it is possible to him. Im not sure, though.

Up.

Does he know to turn the air into adamantium?

so can He only trasmute elements or basically anything into something else?

from the pic , it looks like one element to another. I'd like to see him transform air into adamantium. I dont think adamantium is an element anyway.

He has been able to turn living tissue into unorganic tissue. Shadowcat's molecules don't disappear, they only divide. He would be able to affect them.

Does he have to touch the X-Men to do this, or just think about it and wave his hands around??

-DM

Just aim his Philoshoper's stone at them...look at the picture I posted.