Originally posted by derrick24
is cosmic energy classified as kinetic energy or not. If so silver surfer wont do nothing but power up cannonball. If not then he is burnt alive.
CB is dead , SS can break molecules down.
The powercosic is deadly; and how is CB going to hurt surfer if Korvac blast couldn't
Originally posted by derrick24
is cosmic energy classified as kinetic energy or not. If so silver surfer wont do nothing but power up cannonball. If not then he is burnt alive.
I wasn't aware Cannonball became anything more then a loser who crashed into walls.. I havn't read comic books in a good seven years..
Originally posted by Big EvilI'm not sure how you arived at this conclusion. . .
Kinetic=psionic energy.
Kinetic in scientific terms refers to movement energy.
Because if Kinetic was psionic energy how redundant would the term psychokinetic be?
Anyway, there are some forms of energy that involve a movement of sorts, but you'd still have to deal with the opther part of the energy.
Electricity for example is the movemoent of electrons. While the movement part might be negated you'd still have to deal with the electrons themselves.
Originally posted by Creshosk
I'm not sure how you arived at this conclusion. . .Kinetic in scientific terms refers to movement energy.
Because if Kinetic was psionic energy how redundant would the term psychokinetic be?
Anyway, there are some forms of energy that involve a movement of sorts, but you'd still have to deal with the opther part of the energy.
Electricity for example is the movemoent of electrons. While the movement part might be negated you'd still have to deal with the electrons themselves.
So creshok is it possible that cannonball can absorb silver surfer attacks.
Originally posted by Big Evil
Kinetic=psionic energy. Psionic=the mental energy. From a scientific perspective cosmic energy is extroverted, where as psychic energy is introverted. I can only assume then that these energies stem from differant neutronic embreyos and therfore are of forieghn matter. Simply put, Cannonball cannot absorb cosmic energy and is as you put it "toast".I wasn't aware Cannonball became anything more then a loser who crashed into walls.. I havn't read comic books in a good seven years..
kinetic is not psionic energy. 😕 ??