Spider-Man vs. Lady Deathstrike

Started by black batman1 pages

Spider-Man vs. Lady Deathstrike

Who wins?

spiderman....

I'd like Spdiey to win. But Spidey cant hurt Deathstrike if shes gonna heal alll the time

I already see where this is going,right into the spidey vs, wolvie thread, just think, large damage at once, or open stomach.

Deathstrike can match Spiderman in speed, is slightly stronger then Wolverine, and of course has her own healing factor. Going strictly by the numbers, she should have an advantage...... Lady Deathstrike 7/10.

Of course, if they ever fought in a comic, Spidey would just stick his web to the side of a water tower and yank it down on top of her.

nah but spidey's experience in handling tough guys will allow him to outclever a melee type fighter without landing in a punch.

And still yet theres the stomach, and suffocation webbing, and wall (my fav. cheap tactic) ✅

Originally posted by Piedmon
Deathstrike can match Spiderman in speed, is slightly stronger then Wolverine, and of course has her own healing factor. Going strictly by the numbers, she should have an advantage...... Lady Deathstrike 7/10.

Of course, if they ever fought in a comic, Spidey would just stick his web to the side of a water tower and yank it down on top of her.


There's still the fact that Spidey is much stronger than Wolvie and therefore would be, in turn, much stronger than Deathstrike. He could probably throw her a couple of miles, or mulekick her a couple of feet.

Then there's Spidey agility and more than likely higher leaping ability and versatility, he can attack Deathstrike from multiple angles or avoid her attacks using a "speedball tactic" such as bouncing around Deathstrike long enough to web him up to the point of her immobilization.

I think spidey would win...but you uhhhh don't know all that much about deathstrike do you? 😕

Originally posted by jinzin
I think spidey would win...but you uhhhh don't know all that much about deathstrike do you? 😕

What? Is she stronger or as strong as Spidey, as agile, does she have a spider sense, what about webbing, is she as versatile as Spidey, is she as elastic? Can she attack from multiple angles like Spidey can?

dude her versatility in combat do not centralize around spidey's best qualities..but her own....stop degrading a character because the character doesn't have the same qualities as your boy....it's ridiculous...

Originally posted by jinzin
dude her versatility in combat do not centralize around spidey's best qualities..but her own....stop degrading a character because the character doesn't have the same qualities as your boy....it's ridiculous...

I'm degrading her?

Okay, I think you've just got it in for me if you're just going to sit down at wherever you may be at this time and say that my former post was insulting. If you can't come up with something good to retailiate then that's your problem, but don't accuse me of degrading anyone, that's just unnessecary and pretty childish on your part.

you're missing the point again.......you keep saying lady deathstrike can't do what spidey can and for the most part it's accurate...but her strengths to not lie in spiderman's strengths...she has other attributes...can spidey heal as fast as she can? can spidey keep from fatigue as good as she can? you get it now? you can't just keep saying everyone who doesn't have all of spiderman's capibilities at spiderman's level are worse off than he is despite having other attributes....you're depowering her in your mind by doing so.......I'm not after you...you posted here after me and made an assinign comment....I just pointed out the error in said comment...it wasn't meant for you to take offense....just meant for you to open your eyes...

Originally posted by jinzin
you're missing the point again.......you keep saying lady deathstrike can't do what spidey can and for the most part it's accurate...but her strengths to not lie in spiderman's strengths...she has other attributes...can spidey heal as fast as she can? can spidey keep from fatigue as good as she can? you get it now? you can't just keep saying everyone who doesn't have all of spiderman's capibilities at spiderman's level are worse off than he is despite having other attributes....you're depowering her in your mind by doing so.......I'm not after you...you posted here after me and made an assinign comment....I just pointed out the error in said comment...it wasn't meant for you to take offense....just meant for you to open your eyes...

Look man, I'm not saying that Deathstrike isn't a great fighter in her own right, I'm just saying that I can't find much fault in comparing the two's abilities and recognzing Spidey has having more advantages.

I did not mean to insult the character of Deathstrike, I'm only saying that overall Spidey's advantages greatly outweigh his disadvantages, if that came off as degrading Deathstrike then I'll apologize: my bad.

But just to make sure we're clear, I did come up with scenarios in which Spidey can use his advantages to, well, his advantage. It's not like I just said that "well, Spidey can do this and that and Deathstrike can't so Spidey wins", I gave examples. Again, I apologize if my post came off as insulting, but, that was not my intention in any way.

It seemed like he was asking though in a comparative way not a degrading one.

Strength: he didn't know

Speed: he wasn't sure

Agility" uncertain

Pre cog: uncertain

webbing: ok maybe this one he knew

He was just trying to get info on her, there should be a rule that stats for both sides should be posted at the beginning of a match via links so this won't happen again.

What is ladydeath strike like now. When she first started out she had adamantium fingers. Now she's cyborg with that. or not?
Spider-man is a lot faster than her i think. He's weebbbedd the old man up. i fig he could do the same to her and (hmph) have his way with her.

Gambit wins

Hmm...

She's faster and stronger than Wolverine, has a healing factor, and she can expand herself - not just her hands, but also other parts of her body [possibly nulling the webbing strategy]. As Spiral's ultimate creation, Spiderman will have trouble with her. Spiderman could possibly smash her body beyond repair, but her attacks could easily dispatch him as well. Undecided.

thought gambit was deaf

wolverine can own death strike rather easly she gives him a little match thou. spiderman gunna have a hell of a time vsing her thou. he do much better if he foughten her many tiems befor but his first fight with her could go either way. she has biuld in guns. she also has claws that like wolverines can cut through any thing. and she could fight longer then spiderman. 50/50 first match

Spider-Man, but definitely not easy.