BB black batman Pimp'n Godzilla vs. Juggernaut If anyone has a chance of beating juggernaut i say godzilla has the best.Godzilla vs. Juggernaut Who Wins?
ZAH Zahit ON A MISSION FROM GOD GODZILLA rules. He'll eat Juggernaut for breakfast. I mean....C'mon....just look at him.....
CC Cosmic Cube I don't have any friends. He can't hurt Juggernaut, period. Eating Juggernaut would resulting Juggernaut bursting out of his stomache. Talk about indigestion.
DIZ Dizzle KMC Authority!!! Originally posted by Zahit GODZILLA rules. He'll eat Juggernaut for breakfast. I mean....C'mon....just look at him.....Well with THAT Godzilla it isn't even a contest... Juggernaut has nothing on the warm fuzziness... of doom!
CC Cosmic Cube I don't have any friends. Originally posted by Dizzle Well with THAT Godzilla it isn't even a contest... Juggernaut has nothing on the warm fuzziness... of doom! I guess... He is kinda fuzzy... 😕
ZAH Zahit ON A MISSION FROM GOD Originally posted by Cosmic Cube I guess... He is kinda fuzzy... 😕 HWFF.
ZAH Zahit ON A MISSION FROM GOD just look at the eyes......c'mon......how's juggy gonna resist that.......
COR CorderaMitchell Zitz! Rash! Pimple! juggy doesn't seem to tastya 900 pound man who probably doesn't shower regularly because he feels he's immortal.