Dooku's Lightsaber?

Started by happyman98711 pages
Originally posted by Stunrun
could you change my name to 'stunrun', it kinda pisses me off😛

sure

Darth Lando's Shit List (v 5.0)

-DenKi
-PVS
-Stunrun
-Darth Travizzle
-mysterio69
-Boris
-Robin Darkside
-DeVi| D0do
-Dark Yoda

Yay! 💃

Sh*t lists are fun!!

I await the coming of Darth Lando! 🤣

holy crap!!! page 9!!! still going strong, eh, happyman?! when's darth billy dee coming, anyways?

Originally posted by DarkYoda
Yay! 💃

Sh*t lists are fun!!

I await the coming of Darth Lando! 🤣

i await the coming of him getting banned

why the hell is he still here??

aren't you curious as to what all the fuss is about? i am, for some strange reason.

Darth Lando, I pledge myself
I believe I am the apprentice of Darth Lando...
so, I should not be on the shit list, cause I am apprentice
mabye for version 6

Originally posted by Robin Darkside
Darth Lando, I pledge myself
I believe I am the apprentice of Darth Lando...
so, I should not be on the shit list, cause I am apprentice
mabye for version 6

dont give in to this n00b. Atleast make an effort to get rid of him

is this guy supershadow?

Oh what the hell. Might as well

*kneels down
I pledge myself to you, Darth Lando

*waits expectantly for sith name

Originally posted by happyman987
sure

Darth Lando's Shit List (v 5.0)

-DenKi
-PVS
-Stunrun
-Darth Travizzle
-mysterio69
-Boris
-Robin Darkside
-DeVi| D0do
-Dark Yoda

you put me at #1 where i belong!!!! 😠

i await the fabulous gay arrival of darth lando,
so i can put his punk ass over my knee.

but pvs, he may actually like that.

Still going I see... lol

I wonder if he'll actually make an apprentice list?

wow....9 pages of...
...a fascinating conversation?
don't they ban people in this forum?

Chinese choose chopsticks as their tableware rather than a knife and fork since Chinese people, under the cultural guidance of Confucianism, consider a knife and fork to represent a sort of violence, and to resemble cold weapons. However, chopsticks reflect gentleness and benevolence, the main moral teachings of Confucianism.

✅

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Chinese choose chopsticks as their tableware rather than a knife and fork since Chinese people, under the cultural guidance of Confucianism, consider a knife and fork to represent a sort of violence, and to resemble cold weapons. However, chopsticks reflect gentleness and benevolence, the main moral teachings of Confucianism.

✅

but what do they think of the spork?

Sporks are evil!

😱

Dooku's got a curved chopstick!!!

Originally posted by Ogami Itto
Dooku's got a curved chopstick!!!

I hope this does'nt end up being a thread about Dooku's curved chopstick. lol! Just say it at out loud.

i think anakin gives it to padme for her pleasure. :-)