Jason Blood vs. the Hulk

Started by Draco691 pages

Jason Blood vs. the Hulk

Discuss. No prep.

You mean the one with Etrigan? I think he could pull this off. He has fought Superman and the magic and demonic powers would give him the win.

Yes the one with Etrigan. Don't know much about him though. I know he's a very powerful sorcerer though.

Batman often relies on him if he has magical questions. And he also has lot of experience, he is an immortal.

If you mean Jason Blood without Etrigan, though, I don't know for sure who would win. But I put my money on Blood.

Most magicians beat Hulk. I don't think this would be any different.

JB is serious business even without the demon. he's a formidable sorcerer with literally centuries of training under his belt........im almost willing to say that he could give Strange a run for his money but since he was tagged with 'sorcerer supreme" in marvel and its pretty much accepted that Doc fate is the main magic guy for DC i'll give it a rest. however, as it stands hulk would probably lose, but he's still got a good shot tho

What can JB actually do?

cast any spell that just about any other magic user can conjure, but its just that his hallmark is more geared toward the dark arts....and even tho we all hate it the whole"good over evil" thing will always come into play if he's battling a white magic user, but against another arcane user he ususally comes out on top, and even higher food chain arcane users like morgan lafette havent really been able to overwhlem to date

Ah. Thanks. I only saw him use his powers in the Obsidian Event (JLA)

Blood wins.

Originally posted by DrDoom
Blood wins.

gone gone form of man rise the demon Etrigan

Yeah, Etrigan has some tight rhymes dude.

"What trouble Blood have ye now found to justify Etrigan lurking 'round?"

Jigga should sign him to Def Jam...

Originally posted by DrDoom
Yeah, Etrigan has some tight rhymes dude.

"What trouble Blood have ye now found to justify Etrigan lurking 'round?"

Jigga should sign him to Def Jam...

fo shizzle!

Hey, go check out that Orion/Hulk thread. I put some shiz up there.

Originally posted by DrDoom
Hey, go check out that Orion/Hulk thread. I put some shiz up there.

indeed young chum

"Back to your gate and duty, Squatterbloat! I'll take the Dreamlord, play his guardian...For innocents abroad need guides of note -- and who notes more than me...?...than Etrigan?"

"Innocents? Why, to hear the tales they tell...you'd think there was no guilty child in Hell!"

"I am the one who comes to cage the ape. I pay no heed to youth or purity. I'll roast each fool that aids the beast's escape, and drink their health tonight in pugat'ry!"

Told you guys, Etrigan is a rhyming machine.

His CD is gonna go diamond...**** that it's gonna go PLUTONIUM!

Originally posted by DrDoom
Told you guys, Etrigan is a rhyming machine.

His CD is gonna go diamond...**** that it's gonna go PLUTONIUM!

lol but serious he does have mad skills.

Where he was on 8 Mile?

"I am the one who comes to cage the ape. I pay no heed to youth or purity. I'll roast each fool that aids the beast's escape, and drink their health tonight in pugat'ry!"

"Dude...that's sick!"

😄