SEN Sentry Adam is with Team Magik Sentinel Alan Scott VS. Superman Who takes it?Good fight.I'm going with Alan.Debate.
DRA Draco69 Snarky Slytherin I'm going with Alan Scott. Unless Superman manages to speedblitz him. (He doesn't have an automated defense like the regular GLs).
JRO jrodslam Senior Member Can superman pick up a big wooden board and charge in? Or are we just talking about 1 on1? No added stuff?Sentinel takes it.
DIG DigiMark007 Forum Leader No, no. Alan's wood weakness is gone. It was fully explained away in Rebirth, but he hasn't had it for a while.Alan wins this. Supes has a small chance (speed blitz, fluke, etc.) but 9/10 Alan wins.-DM
JRO jrodslam Senior Member Originally posted by DigiMark007 No, no. Alan's wood weakness is gone. It was fully explained away in Rebirth, but he hasn't had it for a while.-DM It was? You sure? Guess I have to read it again. But I do still agree that Sentinel wins. Not 9/10 though. I say 7/10.