Batman Beyond Vs Spiderman

Started by Max Spidey 241 pages

Batman Beyond Vs Spiderman

Spiderman= Smart,strong,agility,spidersense,sticks on stuff,web, Can take hits well.

Batman Beyond= Has smart batman speaking to him, suit makes him take a beating and gives him strength, and boosters on his feet for flight,
gadgets from future, and cloaking device to go invisable.

Who wins this Close Fight.

Spider-Man will win even with his eyes close...hihi!

Lol I dont think Batman Beyond sucks that bad, but probaly will loose by an inch.

Spiderman

Batman Beyond has all the gadgets and tools to take him out,and since his suit gives him added protection he can hang with him, but he doesnt have the experiance to win....spiderman takes this

True. Terry's cool, but he's not ready for Spidey yet.

Spiderman,no contest

pretty much what blair said...batman would lose this one...

Terry McGinnis...his name should be Batbitch

I really can't say just yet. Terry has improved drastically since he began his career. I'll have to wait for more info.... 😮‍💨

Originally posted by The MISTER
I really can't say just yet. Terry has improved drastically since he began his career. I'll have to wait for more info.... 😮‍💨
pass the joint homie...

only bitches smoke weed.real man like myself colossus.....drink pure alcohol

Originally posted by colossus17
only bitches smoke weed.real man like myself colossus.....drink pure alcohol
your are an a$$ if you dont smoke grass!

ever drink somethin which is about 96% alcohol.......? yeah i thought so.....

Originally posted by colossus17
ever drink somethin which is about 96% alcohol.......? yeah i thought so.....
my piss has more alcohol in it...

interesting......are u by any chance related to JP?

Originally posted by colossus17
interesting......are u by any chance related to JP?
distant cousins...

dam if u have his blood in u....u must be really powerful......

Originally posted by colossus17
dam if u have his blood in u....u must be really powerful......
of course...thats why i am....BLACK ROBB!!!

interesting......