Captain Marvel vs Savage Hulk

Started by armandovalles1 pages

Captain Marvel vs Savage Hulk

Captain Marvel (Shazam!)

VS

Savage Hulk

Who wins?

Captain Marvel will win good fight

I agree.

My god I agree also. This dont happen very often kgkg.

Mee too. Wow.

lol

hmm....Hulk wins.

Someone loves conflict...

😈

Good night Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wow...where are all the hulk fanboys at....cmon...i love their reasoning...

wat how da hell is shazam able to win. diss is a stupid ****ing shite hulk is stronger dan shazam. shazam is just faster, smarter, more durable and has da power of zues dats it. in other words hulks gets really ****ed.

hulk on his day is able to take most , including capt marvel

If it was a fist fight, Hulk wins... Easily... But Captain Marvel has a myriad of other powers that will give him the win.

Captain Marvel wins.

It is a pity that the Hulks main Power is only raw Strength.
Against guys who can fly and move at Mach Speeds combined with damn uper strength levels Hulk has less chances. But I agree that in H2H Hulk would own him.

I say 7/10 Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel's got too many powers and stuff.
He'd win provided he didn't just sit there and go toe-to-toe.....
....I guess that's what the wisdom of Solomon's for.

Originally posted by Arahan
It is a pity that the Hulks main Power is only raw Strength.
Against guys who can fly and move at Mach Speeds combined with damn uper strength levels Hulk has less chances. But I agree that in H2H Hulk would own him.

I say 7/10 Captain Marvel

Hulk has pretty descent speed for a big dude.

Plus he has a healing factor that is top of the line.

But in the end CM wins this fight cause he has too many powers to fall back on to put Hulk down. H2H would still be a brawl but I wouldnt count out CM.

Originally posted by kgkg
Captain Marvel will win good fight

hulk smashes captain marvel

yup hulk can take anyone

no the CM wins fools, it is I here

BWHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!