Green Latern Core Vs The Justice League and Xmen

Started by Max Spidey 241 pages

Green Latern Core Vs The Justice League and Xmen

No Mind control Garbage or phoenix and only main justice league members, and xmen

Green Lantern Core

GLC

ok you took out min control and phoenix

well phoenix could beat all of them so i see that but mind control that takes away all good people (Prof. X, Cable, X-Man, Martian Manhunter, Marvel Girl, Emma Frost, Psylocke!)

UNEVEN FIGHT they way you put it so the GLC wins

yeah, i wouldn't call cable and x-man a main x-person at this point

They could be there and fight but mind control would be like oh he takes over every ones minds and they kill themself. I dont like that. Man hunter has superman skills too and marvel girl has move stuff with her mind

Mind control wouldnt work anyways.

Jean with Phoenix entity would beat them all. Jean with just the code name and not the entity, looses with the rest of them.

Originally posted by jrodslam
Mind control wouldnt work anyways.

Jean with Phoenix entity would beat them all. Jean with just the code name and not the entity, looses with the rest of them.


Jean is Phoenix

It is part of her, don’t ask galactic or I will have to read long ass post again lol

Originally posted by kgkg
Jean is Phoenix

It is part of her, don’t ask galactic or I will have to read long ass post again lol

I know that, but im talking with the full power. Idont think she has the full-power. Or does she? Shhh.

Originally posted by jrodslam
I know that, but im talking with the full power. Idont think she has the full-power. Or does she? Shhh.

The Phoenix Force is one with jean so that puts her above Eternity himself.

Eternity = Marvel Universe

Bah!

well, if/when she comes back to earth she will probably be depowered with the self-imposed mental limits.

Well, there's much more to telepathy than reading minds. So much more...

How many Green Lanterns are we talking?

Superman would take out a hundred or so, very quickly - read Red Son.

Flash might take out a hundred or so.

None of the other characters are fast enough to speedblitz like that - and speedblitzing is the only thing that'll work against the combined power of the GLs.

You get into a protracted fight and you're going to lose.

It's basically Supes and Flash vs every GL.

I think it'd take them a few seconds to take out every GL - and within the first coupla seconds, they would have all combined their power into a giant green shield.

Then it'd turn into a giant hammer and squash everyone flat lol.

The GL Corp would win.

seriously dude... no matching the GLC

Its Corp everyone😉

Hey! I spelt it right!!! 😄😄

Do I get a star...?

Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Hey! I spelt it right!!! 😄😄

Do I get a star...?

yes you do how about Alpha Centurai

That would be acceptable.

Nice and close too. Very convenient.

Thankyou. 🙂

No problem although I don't think you should move there yet😄