Magneto vs Juggernaut

Started by True Sinister2 pages

Magneto vs Juggernaut

I think Juggernaut has better energy protection and obviously more strength. Magneto controlls metal which seems absolutely useless for this fight.

lol

If you believe that Mag's power is useless in this fight, then why make the fight??? 😄

I think that Mags could render Juggs immobile, but that's about it.

I.e, bury him under tons of metal or chuck him into a blackhole.

Isn't Juggernauts armor made of metal? I know his helmet is.
I think Juggernaut is in for a world of hurt.

I don't think Mag's power can get through Jugs forcefield can it...?

No it can't 😄

mag wins

almost nothing can stop...Magneto..(thought I was gonna say Juggerant didn't ya.) confused178

Originally posted by Mainstream
almost nothing can stop...Magneto..(thought I was gonna say Juggerant didn't ya.) confused178

iam shocked ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Juggy wins this and really all Mags can do is just dump stuff on him which isn't much doing

Originally posted by kgkg
iam shocked ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

heh heh I'm over flowing with laughter

how is juggernaught gonna reach him? can he jump really high?

What would happen if Juggernaut did get sucked into a black hole?

Ha!

Magneto could never win against the might of Juggernaut.

Juggernaut can walk forwards.... FOREVER!!!!

Mwahaha!!! 🤪

nothing can stop the Juggernaut (except for the xmen, xforce, xfactor, Excalibur, generation X, Thor, the Hulk, Spiderman, Silver Surfer, Thanos, Apocalypse, Galatus, Cable, Jean Grey Summers, Mr. Sinister, The Sentry, Hyperion, Magneto, and a few other..but other than them..nothing can stop him

Originally posted by Mainstream
nothing can stop the Juggernaut (except for the xmen, xforce, xfactor, Excalibur, generation X, Thor, the Hulk, Spiderman, Silver Surfer, Thanos, Apocalypse, Galatus, Cable, Jean Grey Summers, Mr. Sinister, The Sentry, Hyperion, Magneto, and a few other..but other than them..nothing can stop him
LMAO
that takes away the whole point

Half of those people you know is garbage.

Originally posted by LordFear
Half of those people you know is garbage.
such as....?

Originally posted by True Sinister
such as....?

Xforce, Xfactor, Excalibur, MR Sinister and Jean Grey without assistance

Originally posted by LordFear
Xforce, Xfactor, Excalibur, MR Sinister and Jean Grey without assistance

I certainly agree with Mr. Sinister, Sinister can't stop Juggs. Well Jean is Phoenix after all, so she can stop him easily. About those team, they can stop him, they can work as a true team, Juggs isn't very smart, they would stop him.

Originally posted by Xplosive
I certainly agree with Mr. Sinister, Sinister can't stop Juggs. Well Jean is Phoenix after all, so she can stop him easily. About those team, they can stop him, they can work as a true team, Juggs isn't very smart, they would stop him.

When he said Jean I assumed without Phoenix Force.
As for as the defacto Xteams, very doubtful. It took a lot along with
Xavier coordinating and relaying attacks and info to the team to take down Juggs. Xmen makes it look easy but it's not.
I don't think B rated Xteams can eff with Cain