New Avengers

Started by willRules2 pages

New Avengers

They all scrap.

NO PREP

who wins?

Oh and please dont turn this into a Spidey VS Wolvie thread LOL

Oh and it must be one on one fights, no ganging up on other opponents

Anyone? 😮

Sentry or Iron Man

DUDE, SENTRY COULD BEAT ALL THESE GUYS WITH HIS PINKY!

What R sentrys powers exactly? I havent read any new avengers yet....

hes pretty much a comination of Superman and Quasar.

whatever he wants them to be...

How bout that new guy? Supposedly has powers like Dr. Strange and a bad a$$ kung fu fighter like Shang? Maybe he could take Sentry.

He is omnipotent; he is immortal; He is the Sentry!

I vote Daredevil

-DM

That could be Murdock, but Armand said it was someone named Ronin?

This guy:

Originally posted by armandovalles
Spoiler:
no the new member of the New Avengers team is gonna be introduced at the end of the Sentry storyline and hes gonna be the one to take down Sentry when he goes insane. His name is Ronin, and he is pretty much a mix between Black Panther and Dr. Strange. He has superhuman abilities like Black Panther, plus he has alot of Magical abilities like Dr. Strange.

Off the current roster? Sentry smashes them all.

I don't really vote DD by the way...and I'll have to pick me up some New Avengers...I want to see Sentry in action for once rather than just hear about him.

Originally posted by Sentry
This guy:

yea i said that but i got it right off of Marvel.com, so just go there and check it out for yourself.

Is new avengers any good? Is it worth buying?

Its actually very good, Bendis is an excellent writer, one of the very best of the new post Authority Cinematic (Director) writers 😄

Cool, the thing is (as you know cos your from the U.K I generally get the British Publications eg. Wolverine and Deadpool, Avengers United etc. So I havent got to the New avengers yet............

You should go to your local comic book store. Dont rely on WHSmiths. The U.K publications you mentioned are nearly 3 years behind.

New Avengers is really good by the way